User Controls

My landlords daughter ate all the food in my house

Wallace Yung Blood
    I make my meals for the whole week and I did up like 2 bread loafs of french toast, its sitting on a plate wrapped in plastic in my fridge and I come home and its gone.

The landlords daughter is like this fAT 13 year old and she brought down the plate and said sorry she ate it all. Now I got no french toast all week.

what a day.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Kill and eat her. Reclaim those nutrients.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Well you can guess what advice I would have given you but after reading the post how about fucking the landlord?
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Fuck and marry the landlord. Become her new dad. Take her parents attention from her. Neglect her, then leave the landlord. Divorce then and take all their French toast in the divorce. Leave the family in shambles and the dad depressed.

It's a long con but I think it's be worth it
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    she owes it to you to let her eat her pussy then. if she won't give it up then you have every right to just take it.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Wallace I make my meals for the whole week and I did up like 2 bread loafs of french toast, its sitting on a plate wrapped in plastic in my fridge and I come home and its gone.

The landlords daughter is like this fAT 13 year old and she brought down the plate and said sorry she ate it all. Now I got no french toast all week.

what a day.

I was going to say you should fuck her brains out but then I read the second line.

I really don't know what to tell you. Kids will be kids...
    Originally posted by NARCassist she owes it to you to let her eat her pussy then. if she won't give it up then you have every right to just take it.

nigga you're fucked up
    Originally posted by mashlehash nigga you're fucked up

she ate his food man, WTF? you don't just eat a nigga's food without giving a little something back to eat. and she ate all the food, there's nothing else left for him to eat. you wanna see a nigga go hungry?

Yeah another to read it again I'm starting to think that he should have told that bitch to make him some cookies at the very very least
    yes, the op should definitely have gotten some cookie out of this.

The name Wallace sounds like someone who would do nothing in the given situation.
Jump to Top