User Controls

Fucking cocaine dealers

Wallace Yung Blood
    I have been trying to buy a gram all week and everyone does nothing but run me around and act like wingnuts.

I call this guy up just a min ago and im like "yo cann I get a g?" he's like "I DONT GOT THAT I DONT DO DAT"

what da fuck nigga I bought a 8ball off him saturday night EVERY FUCKING TIME.

so I phone him up again like "Hey this is Jake friends with Chantels mom and im wondering if there is a g floating around" and he just hung up on me.

What the fuck is going on.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    What did you do to make them act like that to you?
    I love fucking cocaine dealers.
    Cocaine is one of the shittiest drugs in existence, along with alcohol, nutmeg, and bundy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GregFoster im not so sure what those last two are but yes its bad. Crack is bad also and its made with hazardous waste in california where the bikers supply already adulturated cocaine to youth street gangs

You don't know what nutmeg is?

Bundy = DPH
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    powder power mang

bling bling Dark Matter
    stick wif the shsh
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Literally the seasoning nutmeg. In a large amount. It has a combination of effects similar to bad weed and the flu, but it'll get you high if you're desperate enough

Or so I've read
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Wallace I have been trying to buy a gram all week and everyone does nothing but run me around and act like wingnuts.

I call this guy up just a min ago and im like "yo cann I get a g?" he's like "I DONT GOT THAT I DONT DO DAT"

what da fuck nigga I bought a 8ball off him saturday night EVERY FUCKING TIME.

so I phone him up again like "Hey this is Jake friends with Chantels mom and im wondering if there is a g floating around" and he just hung up on me.

What the fuck is going on.

It's called paranoia

They're in your wallace.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    CoCain is only good if it has not been stoompt on 10 times.
    Some of the shit I used to buy was half vitamin B-6 and fucking meth.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by DocFoster Literally the seasoning nutmeg. In a large amount. It has a combination of effects similar to bad weed and the flu, but it'll get you high if you're desperate enough

Or so I've read

Smoke the nutmeg oil that contains Eugenol, Safrol and Myristicin.
Jump to Top