User Controls

getting a fox addicted to weed bacon

bling bling Dark Matter
    delisioush but addicting
    Do you live in the countryside of England or in London?

why do you have a fox
    More foxes live in London than the country
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    this^

when i was sleeping in my car i used to park in this same car park on the outskirts of the city alongside a chainlink fence. on the other side of the fence was this driveway leading to a gate that went into a park. about 3am one night, it was summer and i had the window right down and was tootin some gear when i saw a fox emerge from the bush by the gate. i sat perfectly still and watched as another fox appeared, followed by 3 cubs. this happened almost the same time every night. i started to get packs of chicken breast and steaks and dropped them the other side of the fence to where i was parked and would sit perfectly still and watch a family of foxes dine on the meat literally 2 yards from me. i did film it on my phone at the time but it was years ago and lost the footage. i was like a homeless david attenborough.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I want to be a homeless David Attenborough

then makes shitloads of money on books

then be homeless in my own backyard of my property just to sleep outside without being disturbed by other people.

it's kind of the same thing.. right?

cool story on the fox's though
    bling bling Dark Matter
    if i was that fox i wud have paid a skip tiger to bite ur bolls off and take ur strash
Jump to Top