User Controls

Mental Hospitals

This is 2016. I’ve had this “disease” twenty years. I am free at this point, at large, got loose if you will. I have three books in my possession from the library proving mental illness does not exist. That is DNE. The one author is professor of psychiatry at SUNY, Thomas Stephen Szasz. I can’t copypasta 1,000 pages to support that assertion. But, the fight is on. I have lost all the battles. There is a touch of gray. Payback is a bitch. Bad behavior is real enough, but the mind is a metaphor. Metaphors are fictional. Psychiatrists and their ilk have been trying to put the genie back in the bottle, or whatever the metaphor is. They have not rested, they are attempting to tie the mind to the brain. The soul is the method for denominating human beings. We are both a spiritual entity and a real one. We were ruled by priests before, a theocracy, so they used the “soul”. By now, all that has been changed (clue: it has not), we are ruled by a medico-legal complex, and the soul is renamed as the “mind”. In this way, anyone found around any place can be involuntarily whisked away and held indefinitely without a trial, and that ain’t too cool. Why isn’t Ozzy Osbourne locked up, then? Well, that is because the victims of psychiatric abuse are not suffering from a disease. They suffer from contingencies. There is consistently a third party to the doctor-patient relationship called the “complainant (my Dad)”. No pathologist can find a lesion, a focus in the brain of this disease, but scientific evidence is not how these swingers roll. They go by being Physicians. They treat the living. Pathologists are only the most scientific doctors. The shrinks say, “You are not even a physician. Let us do our work.” Nobody dies from it, so the pathology is a touch sketchy. What is it with all that lesion stuff? Well, quite simply, all of medicine is based on the idea that if you suffer, there is some abnormal, actual “thing” in there you can locate causing it.It’s just the support that fifty trillion dollars worth of tax dollars is earmarked to provide, the stupid organic cause of disease.In 2014 I had what is described as an acute paranoid psychotic episode, with elements of the ideas of reference (thinking everything pertains to oneself), schizophrenic insight (I forget what that means), delusions of grandeur (now we are getting going), and this did not turn out to be the case of my word against theirs. We did not agree to disagree. I was involuntarily removed from society and all my hopes and dreams were dashed for life, by the treatment they gave me. I have amnesia.
Jump to Top