User Controls

I just want to sit in my bath tub...

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    And drop mad bars for ws.
    I'm probably not the only one who read this as "I just want to shit in my bath tub...", but I probably am the only one who - for a split second - thought "me too". Imagine the liberation. The freedom from taboo. Shitting in the tub. I'd laugh maniacally, like some super villain whose master plan is finally coming to fruition.

Also: what if life is actually a simulation and the only way you can "log out" and experience the real world again is dropping a log out in your bathtub. Mash, test this out for me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ha!

When my brother and myself were kids, we would sometimes take baths together, and one time, I defecated in the tub.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mashlehash Ha!

When my brother and myself were kids, we would sometimes take baths together, and one time, we fornicated in the tub.
    Lol shut da hell up.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    My mom used to have a house with a dank ass bath tub that had jets in it. It was awesome after a long couple weeks of smoking meth and just abusing the shit out of my body climbing bluffs and riding 20 inch BMX bikes up steep ass hills in 100oF+ heat. I liked to take oxyconton and take bubble baths in it too.
    Because I want to chill the fuck out, not standing up.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet My mom used to have a house with a dank ass bath tub that had jets in it. It was awesome after a long couple weeks of smoking meth and just abusing the shit out of my body climbing bluffs and riding 20 inch BMX bikes up steep ass hills in 100oF+ heat. I liked to take oxyconton and take bubble baths in it too.

I shoved a bath tub jet up my anus once.

what nigger
    Originally posted by mashlehash I shoved a bath tub jet up my anus once.

what nigger

It's just water. It's like an extreme enema I would imagine.
    Originally posted by Wasp Sugar Mash why the bathtub though?

I Jackie Chan'd the shower head, and now it doesn't work anymore.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wasp Sugar Nigga you've been relaxing for the last five years!

You been in your moms explorer since since
    Originally posted by mashlehash I Jackie Chan'd the shower head, and now it doesn't work anymore.

I hate knowing how plumbing works and knowing that even if you took the head clean off the wall the pipe supplying it with water would still exist.
    give me tinychat's addy again
    what channel
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 give me tinychat's addy again
    what channel

tinychat.com/tinybltc

dead af
    Originally posted by Phoenix tinychat.com/tinybltc

dead af

what does Green Room Disable mean
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet It's just water. It's like an extreme enema I would imagine.

Precisely. Though, you have to know when to stop taking it up the ass, or your colon would explode.

Originally posted by mashlehash Precisely. Though, you have to know when to stop taking it up the ass, or your colon would explode.

so will your aorta.

remember John Ritter.

Go drink citracel

R.I.P Jack Tripper

The rapid progression of aortic dissection - a highly unpredictable event that causes blood to seep and then burst through the artery, causing massive internal bleeding - is proven to be genetic.
    Originally posted by Wasp Sugar Your mom has an explorer.

Poor response.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 so will your aorta.

remember John Ritter.

Go drink citracel

R.I.P Jack Tripper

The rapid progression of aortic dissection - a highly unpredictable event that causes blood to seep and then burst through the artery, causing massive internal bleeding - is proven to be genetic.

So you mean faggots have been going through this trouble since the early roman bath houses?
    Originally posted by mashlehash So you mean faggots have been going through this trouble since the early roman bath houses?

Romans died with pride!

not sure about gay bath houses of today! and I wasn't suggesting John Ritter was a gay!
Jump to Top