User Controls

Human-like A.I. within 9 years

What an exiting world we live in ^_^

can't wait for the day I'm riding in my autonomous car, watching weedtuber videos in AR while my robot @home tends to the grow-op.
    Didn't watch but I'm pretty sure that's not going to be the case
    you should and yes it will be
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume you should and yes it will be

By what mechanism?
    watch the video and you'll see
    Ugh, ok, I'll watch it later though, I'm not going to last 26 minutes right now without having to take a shit.
    you shit every half hour?
    No, but I'm shitting within this half hour for sure
    Currently shitting and listening to taking back Sunday
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by greenplastic Didn't watch but I'm pretty sure that's not going to be the case

This. Like, sure, we'll have AI that does basically everything, but what people need to realize is it's not going to be magic. It's not going to grow your weed or wipe your dog's ass.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Cutiepie AI already exists and made a youtube channel, you're behind on your news

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4YaOt1yT-ZeyB0OmxHgolA
    this isn't a contest
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet It's not going to grow your weed .

yes it will
    You niggers better relish in this moment.
    It's not everyday a civilization gets to witness such a transformation.
    We're in the early-mid stages of the technological revolution, the 20th century was like the semen stages, then the 90s to 2010s the sperm and egg stages, the 2020s is going to be the decade when this revolution really starts to become very apparent and by the 30s civilization will be forever changed.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by greenplastic Currently shitting and listening to taking back Sunday

taking back sunday rocks so hard, I would totally go to one of their shows if they were still around. I saw the all american rejects at the warped tour with andrew wk several years back. It was kinda weird being 23 and feeling like the oldest gont there lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    well gonts, looks like this thread is now about nostalgic music:
    ^hell yeah cky is the shit

my friends and I used to skateboard were all about cky and the ramones

so edgy

the movie "the ringer" with johnny noxville was filmed here in austin. I saw johnny noxville at waterloo records and everyone was like woah johnny noxville!

But he's an obvious creation/puppet of mtv

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-07-19T16:15:39.902951+00:00
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume yes it will

Okay, first of all there's already nearly 100% automated grow systems.

Secondly, no, it won't. That's not what it's designed to do, therefor it won't. You might have AI that syncs up with already automated grow systems, but that will be the extent of it. Next you'll be saying robots will start cooking meth for us, and chopping up lines.
    cky just came out with a new album 2 days ago, total cock rock sound

Nash, people have been saying that shit for a while, it's gonna take at least another hundred.
Jump to Top