User Controls

Why does every fucking drug have to have a come down?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That fucking ruins everything. It ruins the whole life thing. AMIRITE?

how fucking amazing, how perfect, how ideal would it be, if you could choose your drug, and just do it, and be that drug, and live that life? I want to roll ALWAYS. I want to just sleep, and when I wake up, I am rolling. Every day, all day, forever. Why can't that be a thing??????
    Benzos, pot, some others...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    just never stop and you'll be fine
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    *sends mmQ a kilo of mdma*
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ That fucking ruins everything. It ruins the whole life thing. AMIRITE?

how fucking amazing, how perfect, how ideal would it be, if you could choose your drug, and just do it, and be that drug, and live that life? I want to roll ALWAYS. I want to just sleep, and when I wake up, I am rolling. Every day, all day, forever. Why can't that be a thing??????

It... it can't? What?????
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ That fucking ruins everything. It ruins the whole life thing. AMIRITE?

if meth comedown was just a lack of being high i wouldnt have any apprehension to quitting but no, its feel like shit, tired even after 3 cans of rockstar and 14 hours of sleep, insatiable hunger, depression, instantly hate everyone and everything that so much as attempts to interact with you, mental fog, and oily skin for a week
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Meth ain't shit.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Benzos and opiates don't.
    Originally posted by Sophie Benzos and opiates don't.

Well...they do eventually..
    Originally posted by greenplastic Well…they do eventually..

The phenomena are biologically different.
    Originally posted by Sophie The phenomena are biologically different.

You mean, between a comedown and withdrawal?
    Originally posted by greenplastic You mean, between a comedown and withdrawal?

I do.
    Originally posted by Sophie I do.

Yea but for all intents and purposes...I mean they both suck balls
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You can' t compare WDs to a comedown. Meth has WDs, too. It got both. So do Benzos and Opiates. Though in the case of the latter two the comedown often occurs only after a heavy binge.

Some Benzos do have an acute comedown in my experience, though.
    Originally posted by RisiR † You can' t compare WDs to a comedown. Meth has WDs, too. It got both. So do Benzos and Opiates. Though in the case of the latter two the comedown often occurs only after a heavy binge.

Some Benzos do have an acute comedown in my experience, though.

Yea I can. They are both negative effects from indulging in a drug too much.

There, I did it. What are you going to do about it? :fighting:
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    A therapeutic dosage of Amphetamines has a notable comedown so there goes your "indulging too much" argument.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    comedowns are what xanax was invented for.

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Murphy's law dingus what can go wrong will go wrong
    You will come down
    You will feel like shit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I think it's pretty clear my point was I never want to experience withdrawals or comedowns.

Though I wonder if they're necessary to contrast the high.

If you could keep a babby perpetually high on mdma until it was 5 or 6, and then stop and let it experience sobriety, I wonder how it would feel. Haha
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR † Meth ain't shit.

its only 2nd to lsd in terms of shittiness
Jump to Top