User Controls

What to do

fag Houston
    Should I go to tech school for IT or just resign myself to manual labor for the rest of my life? It's like a one year program where you get an A+ certificate and some other Microsoft certificates. I don't know if I will really make much more money after that program but it would be easier and probably more enjoyable. I also applied to an engineering school but I don't know if they will let me in and I can't really afford it. I got a 25 on my ACT and their minimum is 24 but it's really the school I want to go to. I told them I have asbergers which might be true so hopefully they will take pity on me and let me in.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by fag Should I go to tech school for IT or just resign myself to manual labor for the rest of my life? It's like a one year program where you get an A+ certificate and some other Microsoft certificates. I don't know if I will really make much more money after that program but it would be easier and probably more enjoyable. I also applied to an engineering school but I don't know if they will let me in and I can't really afford it. I got a 25 on my ACT and their minimum is 24 but it's really the school I want to go to. I told them I have asbergers which might be true so hopefully they will take pity on me and let me in.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'll respond seriously tomorrow, screen is wobbling
    Get into tech, asshole. Let the poor and robots handle manual labor.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Of the two options, go to tech school for IT.

More importantly, figure out what you want to do, find multiple job listings for what you want to do, determine the qualifications for said jobs, and go get said qualifications. If tech school for IT is a way to get qualified for a job doing what you want to do, then do that.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Go to school. Hard work pays off.
Jump to Top