da crojas

da cockarojas

cock? nononononon

NO NO NO

the snakeman

time to listen to today is the day

he has the aesthetic of putrid

while that girl was a heavenly aura

crojuses in a box? vrongle vlon vloodle doo!

bloopo blongly bongplombus

gonna do some bundy

i called rtoshambo beautiful i bet he believed it

my birds hear my music like echoes

im seeing snakes in 3-d

etc

the water is representing purity and god and also liserd human satan is standing behind the mask and they are experiencing the real world while enhancementing their decisions to either a positive or negative outcome based on destiny while their face itself means almost nothing. the birds are children running around in a state of innocence. they stand on the cliff watching the simulation that surrounds them from all sides and process the appropriate respondes that lead to the accomplishment of their goals. then in the video etcetcetc
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blump
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    typical thought-process of a person whose IQ is 150 tbh
    HOW U NO
    Do you have ADHD or something? :p
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    He has everything.
    Originally posted by Malice He has everything.

except your fag disorder
    Are you sure? You explicitly stated you had Asperger’s multiple times on Zoklet. Your score on the autism quotient test doesn’t disprove or make it impossible, particularly with how inaccurate you’re likely to be. The pattern is very easy to discern and adjust for, even if only subconsciously, and you do have strong motivations for attaining the lowest plausible score you can.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If sploo isn't an aspie, I'm not an alcy
    Originally posted by Malice Are you sure? You explicitly stated you had Asperger’s multiple times on Zoklet. Your score on the autism quotient test doesn’t disprove or make it impossible, particularly with how inaccurate you’re likely to be. The pattern is very easy to discern and adjust for, even if only subconsciously, and you do have strong motivations for attaining the lowest plausible score you can.

everyone has autism clearly

you have no actual understanding of other people, you read articles on disorders and then try to apply it to any minor detail a person says. you think you can read people well and that's fucking hilarious, you're totally autistic and socially oblivious. i was misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder, aspergers, psychosis, etc because i do every drug all the time and it makes me act in certain ways. you're fucking retarded if you think you can manipulate variables in your head until everyone has aurtism. my psychiatrist who i've been seeing for 6 months says that i'm normal and have OCD, depression, and polysubstance abuse. you find it impossible to believe that someone can construct a shitposting persona on a shitposting site without it being a person's true self. kill yourself idiot.

wow so motivated to acheive lowest score !!!! :o ive taken the test a shitload of times out of boredom, more than 10 times, range was 19-28, not that it actually means anything. your damaged brain can only process numbers, not an actual understanding of how people behave.
    Originally posted by sploo i was misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder, aspergers, psychosis, etc because i do every drug all the time and it makes me act in certain ways.

Sadly or not, you will die young.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You should make new anti-biotic medicine out of your lung butter.
    Originally posted by sploo everyone has autism clearly

you have no actual understanding of other people, you read articles on disorders and then try to apply it to any minor detail a person says. you think you can read people well and that's fucking hilarious, you're totally autistic and socially oblivious. i was misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder, aspergers, psychosis, etc because i do every drug all the time and it makes me act in certain ways. you're fucking retarded if you think you can manipulate variables in your head until everyone has aurtism. my psychiatrist who i've been seeing for 6 months says that i'm normal and have OCD, depression, and polysubstance abuse. you find it impossible to believe that someone can construct a shitposting persona on a shitposting site without it being a person's true self. kill yourself idiot.

wow so motivated to acheive lowest score !!!! :o ive taken the test a shitload of times out of boredom, more than 10 times, range was 19-28, not that it actually means anything. your damaged brain can only process numbers, not an actual understanding of how people behave.

Why is the variance so high? It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it was analogous to your IQ tests, where you simply rationalize retaking it after receiving a score you didn't like. Your first score was 28, wasn't it?

As to your psychiatrist, I very much doubt you have a high opinion of people in the profession in general. Are you not able to easily mislead and deceive them? They have a very limited understanding and view of you, an inaccurate perception. The major symptoms you display, those that command the most attention and have the strongest negative impact on your life, can mask others, particularly when they have a high comorbidity with another disorder (OCD and depression are both highly prevalent among those with Asperger's).
    retard
    bling bling Dark Matter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    500 thou wouldn't buy you a garage for your car in San Francisco these days. Not bragging.. just saying you get a lot more in the south for the money. cause I'm too broke to brag (but owned 8 houses over the years.. shits all fucked up now with separation)

One thing we don't do in California is those funky ass chain link fences. that's hella Ghetto even in nice neighborhoods. I mean he has a half million dollar house and puts up some funky chain link fence. make it a picket fence with top post.

Funny Song though

Originally posted by bling bling
    Originally posted by Wasp Sugar John Culkin is so smart guys

John M. Culkin, Jr. (June 21, 1928 – July 23, 1993)[1] was an American academic and former priest who was a leading media scholar and critic, educator, writer and consultant.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Just dont lose your spark.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i get money biches dont know my style
Jump to Top