User Controls

Hey lanny boy

fag Houston
    Can we get some kind of canary clause in case you ever get subpoenaed? Maybe something on the front page or somethin somethin
    YEAH. POST UR SEKRET CANARY CLAUSE RIGHT HERE. NO ONE ELSE WILL SEE IT. ESPECIALLY NOT L.E.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    inb4 it turns out to be 'malice no longer gets SSI'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The Canary in the Coal Mine is long dead, guise.
    fag Houston
    It doesn't matter if LE sees it because it isn't illegal.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Here's an idea: Don't post anything illegal or admit to any crimes.
    Lanny has already had requests from the authorities.
    fag Houston
    Which authorities? It seems like something we should know about.
    Originally posted by fag Which authorities? It seems like something we should know about.

From the local authorities where hydro lives.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL From the local authorities where hydro lives.

How do you know? Prove it.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I don't feel like these warrant canaries are something that would hold up in court. It's clearly a signal intentionally used to violate a gag order. I don't think any judge is going to rule that just because you didn't positively say something it's A-OK.
    Originally posted by Dargo How do you know? Prove it.

Hydro's "friend" said so in a post here. He said Lanny was going to have to supply information to authorities again.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Hydro's "friend" said so in a post here. He said Lanny was going to have to supply information to authorities again.

You and §m£ÂgØL are both full of shit. I keep my nose clean.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone You and §m£ÂgØL are both full of shit. I keep my nose clean.

I think you're gettin' thrown under the bus, girl.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Good thread for a Danny boy parody. Surprised nobody has taken advantage of that. Pathetic!
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Hydro's "friend" said so in a post here. He said Lanny was going to have to supply information to authorities again.

You're a fucking idiot. What information could Lanny have that they couldn't figure out themselves?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet You're a fucking idiot. What information could Lanny have that they couldn't figure out themselves?

deleted or edited threads, PMs

not that I believe it, it'd have to be something pretty serious for authorities to prepare a subpoenis
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet You're a fucking idiot. What information could Lanny have that they couldn't figure out themselves?

The lowdown on (hydro/§m£ÂgØL/poc)'s personal drama. The feds love that shit, it's like their version of a soap opera that reveals it's secrets as they investigate.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra inb4 it turns out to be 'malice no longer gets SSI'

Hey, I could get off SSI one day. I am planning to go to school next month.

Well, over the table work wouldn't be worth it, especially since I could only do part-time (or would only be willing to), so I wouldn't want to lose benefits for that.

Probably safe for an indeterminate period of time, unless I somehow manage to become a darknet kingpin.
    Originally posted by Malice Hey, I could get off SSI one day. I am planning to go to school next month.

Well, over the table work wouldn't be worth it, especially since I could only do part-time (or would only be willing to), so I wouldn't want to lose benefits for that.

Probably safe for an indeterminate period of time, unless I somehow manage to become a darknet kingpin.

fuck yea, another college student on the site
Jump to Top