User Controls

The Innocence of Children

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I was just walking home from the ale store, and passed a young boy probably 5 or 6 years old, walking to his mom's car or some shit, and he smiled, held up his hand to wave, and said hi.

It wasn't some exaggerated HI!! it was just a friendly little kid saying hi in almost a casual tone. It almost brought a tear to my eye. He was just very sweet, and I like kids that are like that. The ones who say hi because they're just happy to see people.

I walk downtown and it's just faggot adults on their phones or doing anything they can to avoid eye contact with anyone else.

But the kids, man. The kids are cool.

It's like the ol' ancient Greek saying, 'No matter how badass you think you are, when a little kid calls you on their toy phone, you answer that shit.'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Kids are honest.They don't know any better.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    children are not innocent at all, they're usually noisy and, unless they're particularly gifted, they're intellectually unproductive which makes them even more distasteful. this is especially true for nigger children and other handsome and well tanned individual offspring. also, every child who's thrown into the world increases the co2 emissions per year so they're indirectly hurting me
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by antinatalism children are not innocent at all, they're usually noisy and, unless they're particularly gifted, they're intellectually unproductive which makes them even more distasteful. this is especially true for nigger children and other handsome and well tanned individual offspring. also, every child who's thrown into the world increases the co2 emissions per year so they're indirectly hurting me

In general they can be a nuisance, but the remote instances where they are adorably friendly are what I like. It just melts my heart.
    Lets adopt some kids dude. It'll be fun.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kinkou Lets adopt some kids dude. It'll be fun.

Fuck that. I have drinking to do. I can't be bothered to take care of a little shit-heel. I just like to say hello to them here and there.
    My dad was a hella alcoholic and I lived with him forever and look how I turned out! Lol . lol
    Uh
    I once hear a 5 or six year kid have a tantrum and be a fag because he couldn't get a toy he wanted until like 2 weeks.
    Kids reflectvhow their parents act in most cases

My guess is the parents are tantrum throwing tards
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    FED

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I was hoping that guy who made Innocence of Muslims had announced a sequel
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    you can tell if a child is really innocent when you ask her to touch you ''there''.

an innocent child, when asked to touch a man's penis, would pet it like the way she would pet a puppy or a kitten.

however, if she grabs your penis, or Gott forbid, strokes it, then her innocence was long gone and has evaporated completely.

SWIM confirmed this to be factual.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by benny vader you can tell if a child is really innocent when you ask her to touch you ''there''.

an innocent child, when asked to touch a man's penis, would pet it like the way she would pet a puppy or a kitten.

however, if she grabs your penis, or Gott forbid, strokes it, then her innocence was long gone and has evaporated completely.

SWIM confirmed this to be factual.

I don't associate with those types of children. I don't have to ask them to touch my cock, either. You can see in a child's eyes if they would suck it or just touch it like a silly snake.

This thread, benny, is about saying hi to kids. Nothing more.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by mmQ In general they can be a nuisance, but the remote instances where they are adorably friendly are what I like. It just melts my heart.

A while ago i was at the mall and there was a little girl at the doors, you know the doors that have motion sensors? So they open when anyone gets close? Well she was at the doors opening them for people by waving her hand at the motion sensor. It wasn't going very well because her timing was a little off, and in general people just didn't give a shit about her and her playing so they just walked to the door disregarding her entirely. So when i came to the door i made a conscious effort to wait for her to open the door for me. She did, and i smiled at her, she smiled back, and she was very happy that she could open the door for me. It made her day.

That was nice.
    These tiny foreign kids at the hospital wanted me to get them coffee when I was getting coffee.. so I said u gotta go ask ur mom.. the mom disregarded them entirely and came back to me repeating coffee? Coffee? Coffee? And I said you gotta ask your mom again then I left and they followed me to the door and waved maniacally at me saying BYYEEE!!! BYEE!! They clearly didn't speak much English, I think they were Korean or some kind of Asian.. I just waved and said bye and they giggled like they just got candy

If people weren't such dicks I would act like a child all damn day

Instead, I walk around silently and I don't even smile at ppl anymore because I know they're all cocksuckers. You can tell when someone's nice tho. Like if I saw mq walking I would wave maniacally and say HIIIIII HIIIIIIIIIIIIII CAN I WEAR UR PINK HAT
    Originally posted by Sophie That was nice.

Kids are awesome. I love talking to kids and making them laugh. They can be startlingly wise because of their innocence.
    Morals are so simple when you're young... And the muddier the waters get, the more difficult it becomes to be the person you wish you were. To be moraal and to be unwavering. They're like little mroal compasses; they haven't been bogged down by the bullshit yet.
    If I saw capt crunch in public I would not wave giddily
    Originally posted by Kinkou If I saw capt crunch in public I would not wave giddily

Why've you got sand in your cooter about me lately?
Jump to Top