User Controls

G/F going to far?

She wants to pixie cut with bangs style her hair, and I said grow it out.

She won't listen.

I started to grow my hair out.. I wanted to grow it long. But I don't have straight hair.. I got like a weird wasp nest Scot-Irish jediy fro

it's not even either. it's growing in sperts (thin here and thick there).

She told me I need to clean it up. said she doesn't want me to look like a dirty hippy.. plus, I used to have a beard.. it was growing in good size and she made me cut it into a Goatee.. now wants me to clean my hair and grow a mustache. fuck that

I got hair that looks like Gene Wilder in Willy Wonka .. kind of that frizzy'esq shit. I wanted to grow it out and get an afro or some funny ass shit. or get a hair straighten wand and do that.

it's taken forever. I haven't had long hair (like rocker legnth) since probably 1979. one thing I notice is If I bend my head back like i'm staring at the ceiling, I can feel the bottom back length touch my upper back.. haven't felt that in decades.

Should she tell me what to do with my hair?
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Relationships are give and take. Compromises abound. If she listens to your request regarding her hair, you ought to do likewise. If she declined you have no obligation to change a thing
    Originally posted by DocFoster Relationships are give and take. Compromises abound. If she listens to your request regarding her hair, you ought to do likewise. If she declined you have no obligation to change a thing

thanks. I'm getting old and wanted to grow it out at least one last time before cutting it eventually. I wish she would respect that. but like I said, she's cutting her hair and tells me to accept her the way she is but then somehow with me, because I'm a guy.. same rule doesn't apply.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    paid sex are bests
    Originally posted by benny vader paid sex are bests

but not the disease you pay to go with
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 She wants to pixie cut with bangs style her hair, and I said grow it out.

She won't listen.

I started to grow my hair out.. I wanted to grow it long. But I don't have straight hair.. I got like a weird wasp nest Scot-Irish jediy fro

it's not even either. it's growing in sperts (thin here and thick there).

She told me I need to clean it up. said she doesn't want me to look like a dirty hippy.. plus, I used to have a beard.. it was growing in good size and she made me cut it into a Goatee.. now wants me to clean my hair and grow a mustache. fuck that

I got hair that looks like Gene Wilder in Willy Wonka .. kind of that frizzy'esq shit. I wanted to grow it out and get an afro or some funny ass shit. or get a hair straighten wand and do that.

it's taken forever. I haven't had long hair (like rocker legnth) since probably 1979. one thing I notice is If I bend my head back like i'm staring at the ceiling, I can feel the bottom back length touch my upper back.. haven't felt that in decades.

Should she tell me what to do with my hair?

i would grow it out for awhile if thats what you want to do, thats what I do then I get it cut short because I like the change.

just like how I'll grow a rowdy beard then out of the blue just chop it off because i like the change
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm going to get a mullet mohawk to be radical like malice
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm going to get a mullet mohawk to be radical like malice

Go do it now! Its not a real Mohawk unless you cut it yourself-- tribal thing
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Go do it now! Its not a real Mohawk unless you cut it yourself– tribal thing

lol my ex gf gave me a mullet stoned over the sink last summer it was radical, and I can't cut hair myself it would end up not being a mohawk, plus i want a mullet mohawk.

im going to get my gf to do it.

hey but what was good about that movie after hours was when he went into that "punk" club, it was funny how they are all dancing in a non-punk way like they are at teh club. but anyways It was funny how they tried to give him a mohawk and shaved into him a lil bit and freaked out.

that part was good

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-07-16T21:46:08.716587+00:00
    Neither of you should tell the other what to do with their hair. If you do t like the hair they want them you got the wrong SO.

My bf don't want me to buzz my hair back off but I kinda want to. I'm still mad about him telling me I shouldn't tho.
    Originally posted by Kinkou Neither of you should tell the other what to do with their hair. If you do t like the hair they want them you got the wrong SO.

My bf don't want me to buzz my hair back off but I kinda want to. I'm still mad about him telling me I shouldn't tho.

why didnt you just do it then chicken?
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by DocFoster Relationships are give and take. Compromises abound. If she listens to your request regarding her hair, you ought to do likewise. If she declined you have no obligation to change a thing

t. gutless betafaggot
    women are biologically designed to be dominated, not to accommodate their requests. relationships between men and women should always be hierarchical. tbh OP you should be more assertive and if that doesn't work then you would have to beat the living shit out of her
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wonder where that stems from- to beat the LIVING SHIT out of someone. Like,what?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hey but what was good about that movie after hours was when he went into that "punk" club, it was funny how they are all dancing in a non-punk way like they are at teh club. but anyways It was funny how they tried to give him a mohawk and shaved into him a lil bit and freaked out.

that part was good

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-07-16T21:46:08.716587+00:00

The movie is full of layers and other cool shit.

When he was talking to the bouncer.. he was paraphrasing a famous line from the film "The Trial" with the money.

If you looked at the man in the club aiming the spotlight, you would see it was Martin Scorsese (His cokehead years.. he looks wired as fuck in the film too) great to see him in it.

rosanna arquette is so fucking beautiful in that film. she had the nicest rack. Even now.. I'm gonna marry her! :| Maybe I'll stalk her for a while

Bill Krozby: because I'm not sure yet I want to, and I don't have any money to get it trimmed every few weeks to stay looking perfect. He told me no dyke hair is allowed tho. Idk. Damnit all. I do just want long hair again too, but forreal, my face looks better with short hair. Idk. Fml.
    Originally posted by mmQ I wonder where that stems from- to beat the LIVING SHIT out of someone. Like,what?

from the fact that women are full of shit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why is it LIVING?
    BTW Bill Krozby.. naked dude doing self Mohawk didn't look bad. that in itself is partway to a mullet. And his hair is scraggly like mine. That's how my hair looks naturally.. always has. my brother used to call it "Ski ramps" and shit.
    Originally posted by mmQ Why is it LIVING?

because unfortunately they're breathing sack of shit which means that they're alive, that's why you have to beat them. gotcha?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by antinatalism because unfortunately they're breathing sack of shit which means that they're alive, that's why you have to beat them. gotcha?

No. Do you go around kicking bags of shit and turd piles on the ground?

You just ignore them or throw them away. Beating up poop is not smart.
Jump to Top