User Controls

hey so How long can a man live without

sex?
    taoist monks believe that sexual abstinence is the key to longevity YET they keep on dying
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant sex?
    taoist monks believe that sexual abstinence is the key to longevity YET they keep on dying

i think you meant to say buddhist.

taoists are allowed to engage in sexual activities. of any kind,
    Originally posted by mmQ 4

half of infinity? i need to know im trying to kill my dad

Originally posted by benny vader i think you meant to say buddhist.

taoists are allowed to engage in sexual activities. of any kind,
    okay so now we cleared that up alright now How long can a man live without sex? is it painful? when do they die?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant half of infinity? i need to know im trying to kill my dad

okay so now we cleared that up alright now How long can a man live without sex? is it painful? when do they die?

define sex.

is the act of masturbation sex ????

prostate simulation ????
    Originally posted by benny vader define sex.

is the act of masturbation sex ????

prostate simulation ????

yes
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I don't understand the correlation between sexual abstinence and extending your lifespan. Obviously our bodies are designed to fuck. If you choose not to, that's fine and well, but it certainly won't help you live any longer than you would've otherwise.
    Forever
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by mmQ I don't understand the correlation between sexual abstinence and extending your lifespan. Obviously our bodies are designed to fuck. If you choose not to, that's fine and well, but it certainly won't help you live any longer than you would've otherwise.

there are some studies that suggest there might be a link between the frequency of ejaculation and prostate cancer, so it's a potential factor that could impact on a person's lifespan
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by antinatalism there are some studies that suggest there might be a link between the frequency of ejaculation and prostate cancer, so it's a potential factor that could impact on a person's lifespan

I wonder if the monks wrote that study.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    2 years was too long for me

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    eye to eye

hand to handle
    Y'all weak ass niggas if you can't hold out two years, unless ur single that's a diff story lmao
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    But...but my prostate was pulping.
    Jerk off and get over it lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kinkou Y'all weak ass niggas if you can't hold out two years, unless ur single that's a diff story lmao

What?
    What?whats that? U disagree? U need a chastity belt?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No I didn't get your post.

You're weak if you can't refrain from sex for 2 years, unless you're single.

You're telling me, people in relationships are weak if they want to not take 2 year abstinence breaks?

Yeah you're not making sense
    My bf lives 2,000 miles away. It's been nearly two years since we fucked. Lol.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kinkou My bf lives 2,000 miles away. It's been nearly two years since we fucked. Lol.

OK well you're both retarded and my god , I can't believe I offered to woo you over. It would be INCREDIBLY EASY. You would BEG for more of my perfectly astethic cock, forgetting anything about some boy you kinda like that lives in the middle of the ocean.

My personality is far superior to my cock, as well. We'd go to fairs and bars and laugh our hearts away, sometimes giving each other handjobs under the table.

You're missing out kink. I promise you. I could be your WORLD. I ain't no helladamnleet fronter either. This is srs bsns. I would , and could, show you the world.
Jump to Top