User Controls

Reality is fundamentally depressing

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

true dat lindsay true dat FAM
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    first time I've played one of these videos - she drags out a simple idea for way too long and overgeneralises on fundamentally different types of beliefs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra first time I've played one of these videos - she drags out a simple idea for way too long and overgeneralises on fundamentally different types of beliefs

and in the end of it she's pretty much like "idk what I'm really saying" I troll her so hard. I had an argument about different forms of magnesium used as a laxative and she took the bait

thats actually her new channel.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I watched to about the 10 minute mark, up to that point it almost seems like it's just a hit on religious beliefs and everything else is incidental.

She sort of has a point but never actually digs into it - talking about children being told about the easter bunny and santa and the like, the reason for it is to essentially protect them from harsh realities until the point where they're able to confront them themselves. The issue is that many people never actually develop to that stage, either by their own refusal to embrace it or their parents trying to protect them from the world indefinitely
    Originally posted by aldra I watched to about the 10 minute mark, up to that point it almost seems like it's just a hit on religious beliefs and everything else is incidental.

She sort of has a point but never actually digs into it - talking about children being told about the easter bunny and santa and the like, the reason for it is to essentially protect them from harsh realities until the point where they're able to confront them themselves. The issue is that many people never actually develop to that stage, either by their own refusal to embrace it or their parents trying to protect them from the world indefinitely

yeah you're right. I see it time and time again. Not that those people are fundamentally bad, but they definitely live in their built bubble.

Somebody in the comment section said "nihilism isn't good" or something to that extent but I don't think that what she's getting at is exactly nihilism. It's just not being completely deluded by social constructs.

Some people are just more simple and I don't think that that is inherently a bad thing but it definitely puts you in a different group because of that mind set.
    id eat her eyes
    Originally posted by sploo id eat her eyes

i rather eat her vag, but thats just me.
    it means youre a pussy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "I don't want to depress people."

Then stop making videos you stupid bitch!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    nihilism is sooooooo in rn
Jump to Top