User Controls

What's the rarest drug you've tried?

Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    For me I would say mescaline. I think it's pretty neat but I don't know if I should take any more because it's so hard to get your hands on. What would you say is the rarest drug you've tried? On another note: Has anybody here had any experience(s) with San Pedro/Peyote cactus by any chance?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Adrenochrome.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    steak
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i had qualuudes when i got busted. they are very rare now.

Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Originally posted by NARCassist i had qualuudes when i got busted. they are very rare now.

I've heard of those but I've never really figured out what they were. What are they? Barbituates? How would you describe their effects?
    Originally posted by Esplender I've heard of those but I've never really figured out what they were. What are they? Barbituates? How would you describe their effects?

sedatives. kinda hard to describe the buzz but its very nice tho. almost like the feeling of being dizzy but without the falling over or throwing up.

Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    marijuana but i didnt inhale
    Originally posted by Discount Whore 2.0 marijuana but i didnt inhale

now that's very rare

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's probably not even rare but for me, I've only had one opportunity to take GHB, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I distinctly remember laughing, A LOT. And something about a fuzzy orange tooth.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Did you notice an aphrodisiac or anxiolytic effect?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Malice Did you notice an aphrodisiac or anxiolytic effect?

Yes. Although I wasn't with any females at the time, it was comparable to alcohol in those senses. And no, I'm not saying I wanted to fuck my friends, but I could definitely tell that if I were in the company of a female I would have absolutely attempted to make sexual advances toward her, calmly and with a silver tongue.

Simply put it put me in a state of confident ease.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Hmm, that sounds exactly like what I'd want out of it. Could definitely be used for a great bonding experience, or at the very least a mind-blowing prolonged sex session.
    Originally posted by Malice Hmm, that sounds exactly like what I'd want out of it. Could definitely be used for a great bonding experience, or at the very least a mind-blowing prolonged sex session.

you want ecstacy mate

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Absolutely. I suppose it isn't a date rape drug for no reason.
    Probably butyr-fentanyl. Had flunitrazepam also which is fairly rare these days at least in the U.S.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    DMT and some actually high quality coke. On separate occasions of course.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Opium. In the old days, they would make some of the high quality hashes streaked with it, so us kids would scrape the opium off and smoke it. Great high.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Opium. In the old days, they would make some of the high quality hashes streaked with it, so us kids would scrape the opium off and smoke it. Great high.

Have you ever done/been roofies/d?
    Originally posted by mmQ Have you ever done/been roofies/d?

Roofies aren't that different from other high potency benzos. It's all exaggerated by the media. If you gave a girl/guy Xanax or Klonopin with alcohol like they do Roofies/flunitrazepam you'd get the same result; lowered inhibitions and anterograde amnesia.

I've had flunitrazepam before and if I had to estimate I'd say it's maybe twice as potent as alprazolam by weight with similar onset time and similar duration.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Piles of Crack Roofies aren't that different from other high potency benzos. It's all exaggerated by the media. If you gave a girl/guy Xanax or Klonopin with alcohol like they do Roofies/flunitrazepam you'd get the same result; lowered inhibitions and anterograde amnesia.

I've had flunitrazepam before and if I had to estimate I'd say it's maybe twice as potent as alprazolam by weight with similar onset time and similar duration.

I agree, and I understand that. The general misconception seems to be that roofies turn you into a sex zombie, but you're right, it's more just a comfortable state with greatly lowered inhibitions.
Jump to Top