User Controls

To many people moving in and driving up prices

In Seattle I hear and in B.C. Canada and of course San Francisco and I'm sure places in Texas

these high tech cities are being bought up by people from the middle east and asia (maybe I talked about this) and they do this in London too. no one lives in the homes. A huge documentary on it.. they're buying up property and not live in them, for tax breaks on their American Sattelite offices. buying a house establishes a residency. huge tax incentives.

but they're hoarding in... Dun da dun

I'm going to dig a cave in the Berkeley Hills and live underground and build makeshift walls, floors and ceilings and then like umm place carpenting on everything.. walls, floor and ceiling. pimp it out.. all snug. have large tapestries on the walls. and I will have several exit doors coming out of tree stumps like a Gnoll.

hide and rig solar panels in trees to power up my secret home. I'll store food and not leave it for weeks at a time. only open it up once in a while late at night to get fresh air and maybe kill deers for jerky meat.

You got a problem with this you Berkeley Snowflakes?
    Shut the fuck up you stupid white piece of shit.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Brain damage
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 A huge documentary on it.. they're buying up property and not live in them, for tax breaks on their American Sattelite offices. buying a house establishes a residency. huge tax incentives.

Maybe a sign that there's something wrong with the american cult of home ownership that fuels this situation?
Jump to Top