User Controls

I'm going to go on a bike ride

to the headshop to go get some whippits
    you could order them online for 50% less...
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    I've got a bike.

You can ride it if you like.
    Originally posted by greenplastic to the headshop to go get some whippits

You mean this "headshop" that was filmed a few blocks from my house that I grew up in the 60s and early 70s. It still might be there. We were talking about black lights Posers for Favorite Posters.. this place had tons of them

corny but turned into another cult film- Spirit of 76

Thomas Chong, Rosanne Arquet and Leaf Garrett.

Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick you could order them online for 50% less…

Actually they're like the same price, at least from the ones I've seen. 12 bux for 24 here.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You mean this "headshop" that was filmed a few blocks from my house that I grew up in the 60s and early 70s. It still might be there. We were talking about black lights Posers for Favorite Posters.. this place had tons of them

corny but turned into another cult film- Spirit of 76

Thomas Chong, Rosanne Arquet and Leaf Garrett.

I'm not sure I'm talking about that one, unless you live close to where I am. I'm not sure where you grew up.
    Originally posted by greenplastic I'm not sure I'm talking about that one, unless you live close to where I am. I'm not sure where you grew up.

Near Oakland and Berkeley. Literally was called "Head Shop"
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Near Oakland and Berkeley. Literally was called "Head Shop"

No, I don't live up there anymore, sadly
Jump to Top