User Controls

I'm so fucking mad right now.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Why you may ask? No fucking reason, literally. That's a lie, it's probably that when the world doesn't conform to my expectations i get mad(So entitled, lewl) In any fucking event, usually i can handle it pretty well, but over the past 48 hours i slept maybe 6 because i'm tuff, unfortunately higher brain function seem to diminish somewhat the more tired you get. Oh yeah, low blood sugar and shit, i didn't bother eating much either. Was busy doing slave labor for the government AKA community service for some shit i did(No didn't get vanned for CP yet, also if and when i do i will get more than community service i am pretty sure). Community service should classify as cruel and and unusual punishment, sadly if i don't go, they're gonna' lock me up.

So that was fun, tomorrow i get to go again, yay. Most of the people that i work with literally have an IQ of 50 points below me so that was interesting, save for this one girl who was also there on account of having beef with the government, so i drove her home and we hung out afterwards.

What is life?
    Most of the people that i work with literally have an IQ of 50 points below me so that was interesting, save for this one girl who was also there on account of having beef with the government, so i drove her home and we hung out afterwards.

IQ is an overrated metric for the measurement of intelligence. ♥
    IQ is an overrated metric for the measurement of intelligence. ♥

I'd say the same if i had an IQ of sub 130. ♥
    Sharpie Houston
    Why you may ask? No fucking reason, literally. That's a lie, it's probably that when the world doesn't conform to my expectations i get mad(So entitled, lewl) In any fucking event, usually i can handle it pretty well, but over the past 48 hours i slept maybe 6 because i'm tuff, unfortunately higher brain function seem to diminish somewhat the more tired you get. Oh yeah, low blood sugar and shit, i didn't bother eating much either. Was busy doing slave labor for the government AKA community service for some shit i did(No didn't get vanned for CP yet, also if and when i do i will get more than community service i am pretty sure). Community service should classify as cruel and and unusual punishment, sadly if i don't go, they're gonna' lock me up.

So that was fun, tomorrow i get to go again, yay. Most of the people that i work with literally have an IQ of 50 points below me so that was interesting, save for this one girl who was also there on account of having beef with the government, so i drove her home and we hung out afterwards.

What is life?

Kek

I know them feels, bruh.

How cute was she? …Or were you just "networking"?
    I'd say the same if i had an IQ of sub 130. ♥

You'd also say the same if you were smart enough to consider what true intelligence entails, and that some of the worlds most vapid and non-intellectual people have genius IQs. Essentially IQ is like measuring the length of your dick but not the girth. It's good to have a long dick, but it doesn't mean you necessarily have a good one.
    Kek

I know them feels, bruh.

How cute was she? …Or were you just "networking"?

About 15 years too old is how cute she was. But by normie standards i'd say 6.8, she was just nice though and i like having friends. Also in two years her daughter will be 4, perfect. But that wasn't really the reason i hung out with her, though.
    Sharpie Houston
    Your appreciation for forethought, is hilarious. :D
    Dissociator African Astronaut

What is life?

1. No one cares about your expectations.
    2. The world doesn't care about you. You don't matter. Neither do I. Now that thats squared away, you obviously can't handle shit well,no shit your brain function declines when you're sleep deprived you fucking mong. Do you need to type out every one of your thoughts
    3. Despite what anyone else says, community service is cruel and unusual punishment. You think people make you pick up trash on the side of the road or empty old fucks bedpans to rehabilitate you from your crimes? How dense are you.

Maybe the people you work with have average intelligence and no discernable iq deficits and your ego is filling your brain/anus with grandius semen.

Wow, you actually drove a girl of legal age home? I thought you couldn't get any worse, but instead of just preying on little girls you're broadening your outlook to any human with sexual organs.

Also, join the fucking club of people pissed off. We don't need your diary entires. Go practice your calligraphy in your pink notebook, guy.
    3. Despite what anyone else says, community service is cruel and unusual punishment. You think people make you pick up trash on the side of the road or empty old fucks bedpans to rehabilitate you from your crimes? How dense are you.

It's unusual, but not particularly cruel. You think modern judicial systems are solely about rehabilitation? How dense are you? There are some crimes for which no rehabilitation is needed, but for which the court would be remiss not to prescribe punitive action.
    It's unusual, but not particularly cruel. You think modern judicial systems are solely about rehabilitation? How dense are you? There are some crimes for which no rehabilitation is needed, but for which the court would be remiss not to prescribe punitive action.

My point simply that it's punishment. It's not meant to teach you anything. I never mentioned anything else, or any other crimes.
    Learn to read,

You'd also say the same if you were smart enough to consider what true intelligence entails, and that some of the worlds most vapid and non-intellectual people have genius IQs. Essentially IQ is like measuring the length of your dick but not the girth. It's good to have a long dick, but it doesn't mean you necessarily have a good one.

What's your IQ?

Also.

>true intelligence

"This measure of intelligence is not a true measure of intelligence"

I think there's a logical fallacy in there somewhere.

"If you were smart enough"

I think there's another one right here.

vapid and non-intellectual people have genius IQs

Ok, could you show me an example? Out of curiosity.

Essentially IQ is like measuring the length of your dick but not the girth. It's good to have a long dick, but it doesn't mean you necessarily have a good one.

Judging whether something(IQ, penis, whatever) is 'good' or 'bad' seems awfully subjective, I don't think i said that having a high IQ is objectively better than having a low IQ.
    My point simply that it's punishment. It's not meant to teach you anything. I never mentioned anything else, or any other crimes.
    Learn to read,

You said that it's cruel and unusual. Learn to read your own comments you dense little spice smoking cocksucker. Locking someone away for 20 years is cruel and unusual. Making them pick up trash is just punishment.
    Sharpie Houston
    LOL
    Why so angry? :)

Also...
    Wow, you actually drove a girl of legal age home? [SIZE=14px]I thought you couldn't get any worse,[/SIZE] but instead of just preying on little girls you're broadening your outlook to any human with sexual organs.

???? I thought you'd be singing praise that, this female was actually of LAWFUL age.

Because that's what it is, a law.
    And a bullshit one at that.
    LOL
    Why so angry? :)

Also…

???? I thought you'd be singing praise that, this female was actually of LAWFUL age.

Because that's what it is, a law.
    And a bullshit one at that.

I'm not going to praise him for not being a degenerate for once. The negatives greatly outweigh the one positive in this situation.

Also, sophie, I hope you are atleast mindful of any girl/person you choose to.. associate with.
    If you're not going to stop atleast don't ruin someones life worse than you already have/will
    Sharpie Houston
    I'm not going to praise him for not being a degenerate for once. The negatives greatly outweigh the one positive in this situation.

Also, sophie, I hope you are atleast mindful of any girl/person you choose to.. associate with.
    If you're not going to stop atleast don't ruin someones life worse than you already have/will

Dude... your music.

You are clearly the winner, in terms of ruining lives. lol

Dude… your music.

You are clearly the winner, in terms of ruining lives. lol

Being a polymath is actually very liberating. Even if my skills are "bad" to other people. Also, you, like most of the people that listen to my music simply are unlucky for clicking the few bad tracks.
    Here is some reality punch for you.

http://sperglords.bandcamp.com/track/hey-bulldog-the-burnouts
    What's your IQ?

Unknown, uncharted territory there m8. I'll put it this way: I've read IQ tests for which I've found multiple valid answers to questions but never submitted my score because I don't know which logic the test-writer was using and I don't play dice like that.

>true intelligence

"This measure of intelligence is not a true measure of intelligence"

I think there's a logical fallacy in there somewhere.

It only appears to be a fallacy if you consider IQ to be a true measure of intelligence, which would mean you're being equally fallacious. It's a measure of aptitude in certain areas of pattern recognition and reasoning, but to claim IQ is a true measure of intelligence (as you've implied) is... well... I'm sure there's a logical fallacy in there somewhere. It's essentially like saying "no true smartman would have low IQ".

"If you were smart enough"

I think there's another one right here.

Responding in kind to your ad hom (implying that I have a "low" IQ, after you've made a comment that implies low IQ = stupidity); this was not my actual argument. It's almost like you're making a strawman out of me jabbing at you, considering what I said was utterly non-fallacious. I took a jab at you and then made an argument that followed it. It's only a fallacy if you use it as your argument... kind of like if someone were to say: "I'd say the same if i had an IQ of sub 130. ♥"

Hence: "responding in kind". Although it could arguably be considered poisoning the well, if you want to be a real dick about it. Still leaps and bounds less fallacious than you've been herein.

Ok, could you show me an example? Out of curiosity.

Asia Carreara comes to mind. Not that she isn't smart, but she's living a rather vapid and non-intellectual life. The height of her accomplishments seems to be making a website one time, so she get more people to watch her taking cocks.

Judging whether something(IQ, penis, whatever) is 'good' or 'bad' seems awfully subjective, I don't think i said that having a high IQ is objectively better than having a low IQ.

I agree: so why bother measuring it, if you're only going to use it to deride your coworkers and brag about your own like it actually means something? Right? You seem to have judged your IQ to be quite good, and judged that of your coworkers to be "less good" than yours. Without even testing them, no less! Thanks for agreeing with me at the end there.
    1. No one cares about your expectations.

You seem rather flustered, do you care that i care? Why?

2. The world doesn't care about you. You don't matter.

Well, that may be true but at least i have more going for me than a borderline mother a druggie father, a sister that doesn't give a shit about me and a healthy duster habbit, you degenerate drop out piece of shit. When was the last time you paid or cooked your own meal son?

Neither do I.

I'm glad you realize that, because while it might be true for me, it most certainly is for you.

Do you need to type out every one of your thoughts

Yes, feel free to stop reading them whenever if it bothers you so much.

Maybe the people you work with have average intelligence and no discernable iq deficits and your ego is filling your brain/anus with grandius semen.

Nah they're actually stupid, i'm pretty sure.

Wow, you actually drove a girl of legal age home? I thought you couldn't get any worse, but instead of just preying on little girls you're broadening your outlook to any human with sexual organs.

You're a funny guy marfinan.

Also, join the fucking club of people pissed off. We don't need your diary entires. Go practice your calligraphy in your pink notebook, guy.

Nah, i'll continue posting them here, and you're going to deal with it whether you like it or not bitch boy.
    I'd venture a guess that I have a sub-100 IQ, anyway.

Just to make you feel worse about getting verbally smacked around by me like this.

PS: I already know which part of my last post you're going to attack, because it's the only part that I left "vulnerable" to attack, but I already have a defense for it lined up. Don't activate my trap card.
    I'd venture a guess that I have a sub-100 IQ, anyway.

Just to make you feel worse about getting verbally smacked around by me like this.

So arrogant lol. Anyway, the point of this thread was just to vent curry nigger.
Jump to Top