User Controls

Pentest Academy.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Sup niggas. While I was looking for some study materials on x64/x86 Assembly i happened to come across Pentest Academy. They offer a lot of courses on a wide range of topics, such as Assembly as to how it pertains to and can be used in/for InfoSec purposes. They also offer courses on Web App security, network security and much more.

Unfortunately they only offer their materials to paying members, which makes sense i guess because from what i have seen so far it's pretty high quality. After a little bit of Googling though i came across a mega.nz link that had exactly the course i was looking for, complete with instructional videos, PDF files and code samples. Not only did it contain the course i was interested in, it also had the following.

Python for Pentesters
    Assembly Language and Shellcoding on Linux x86_64
    Javascript for Pentesters
    Network Pentesting
    Exploiting Simple Buffer Overflows on Win32
    USB Forensics and Pentesting
    Web Application Pentesting

Which is pretty dope. If you're interested in any of these you can click on the link to mega right here. Also if you plan on getting any of these i would do it sooner rather than later because mega has been known to remove copyrighted material.

Anyway, figured i would share. Oh and if you happen to know of any more resources on Assembly please feel free to point me in that general direction. Thanks guys.

Post last edited by Sophie at 2017-07-14T13:03:44.801354+00:00
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I think your link is dead, but thanks anyway.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I think your link is dead, but thanks anyway.

Fugg, maybe it got DMCA'd, i still have the Assembly course that i could re-upload if you want.
    Originally posted by Sophie Fugg, maybe it got DMCA'd, i still have the Assembly course that i could re-upload if you want.

Please do.
    I graduated from Peentest Academy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Dargo I graduated from Peentest Academy.

You agents are the best. I just wish you could close more cases...
Jump to Top