User Controls

whats the best drug i can buy online for 20$ on a debit card

needs tracking too
    Nitrous or poppy seeds.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Take your ass to the ATM and withdraw it, dumb ass.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Take your ass to the ATM and withdraw it, dumb ass.

i want to buy an rc or an ethnobotanical to try, faggot
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://drugs-forum.com/threads/elemi-oil-essential-oil-containing-elemicin.132135/

if you liked buttmegg
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra https://drugs-forum.com/threads/elemi-oil-essential-oil-containing-elemicin.132135/

if you liked buttmegg

i didnt like it enough to do high level nutmeg deals
    Originally posted by sploo i want to buy an rc or an ethnobotanical to try, faggot

Thanks for proving how fucking stupid you are by misusing the word "ethnobotanical" to describe drugs. To answer your question, none. There isn't fucking shit you can get for $20 in terms of RCs unless you want to get ripped the fuck off. Now put your mom's debit card back and go to bed before she beats your wigger ass again.
    drugs that are plants

and i could theoretically get salvia, hbwr, amanitas, poppy seeds, mystricin oil, T-PAIN, phenibut, or synthetic weed

fucking brain damaged ugly cunt
    So here's what you do: Go pull the fucking money out of an ATM
    Originally posted by sploo drugs that are plants

and i could theoretically get salvia, hbwr, amanitas, poppy seeds, mystricin oil, T-PAIN, phenibut, or synthetic weed

fucking brain damaged ugly cunt

you haven't tried salvia?
    no. should i?
    probably. I've wanted to try it but it's illegal here and nobody seems to like/have it because it's so intense - have a look through some trip reports
    T-PAIN sucks
    phenibut sucks
    poppy seed tea could be cool but i dislike /opi/
    mystricin oil probably kinda sucks
    k2 is amazing but im not sure if i want to fry myself again
    hbwr ive tried and it was meh

salvia ive never tried
    amanitas ive never tried

so i cant decide between salvia, k2, or amanitas. all of these can be bought for like 10$ or so
    k2 as in spice?

I wouldn't go with aminata, it's danger and you can find it for free
    yeah spice or salvia

the onnly thing with salvia is i think id have to get a bong and a torch lighter, i cant afford shit so if i have plant matter that will be inert when i smoke it out of a soda can theres no point

k2 is fun but basically most dangerous drug ever made by chinese jedi

amanitas is toxic but if im doing it once, and i think the toxic ibotenic acid can be burned off or something, ill be ok. it doesnt grow anywhere around here and its supposed to be a unique high
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Salvia will give you a proper sweat.

Kappa what the fuck
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you could get a couple of decent lucy blotters for 20 bucks. do some proper drugs for once sploo.

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra probably. I've wanted to try it but it's illegal here and nobody seems to like/have it because it's so intense - have a look through some trip reports

Do DMT instead, it’s far superior.
    Originally posted by Malice Do DMT instead, it’s far superior.

I think I mentioned it before, I got a sample but I fucked up and didn't smoke it properly - will need to get some more at some point
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    You definitely need the right pipe, preferably “The Machine”.
Jump to Top