User Controls

Alcohol: So many different choices for the same thing.

We got enough..."breweries" should stop wasting their time and just be headshops or something.

Post last edited by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick at 2017-07-13T15:35:24.732417+00:00
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I want to see different flavours of hand sanitiser
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    There's a hundred just in my tiny city

Idk why Michigan is so wild about making their own beer lol
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    people. so many different faces of the same thing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It's kind of dumb how the whole craft beer industry is all about selling the bottle art and image. That and lame asses try to pass off their alcoholism as a hobby that's worthy of praise.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    To me, all beer tastes the same, save for a few exceptions both good and bad.

Fargo has seen a shit ton of local breweries emerging too. All their beers, they taste the same.

Everything should be reduced to 3 brands. The nice one, the average one, and the cheap shitty one.

3 ales, 3 vodkas , 3 whiskies, 3 wines, and so on.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    only two are necessarily :

those that gives you a bad headache next day,

and those that dont.
    Originally posted by benny vader people. so many different faces of the same thing.

but who would look like vodka?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant but who would look like vodka?

who else ?????

Originally posted by mmQ To me, all beer tastes the same, save for a few exceptions both good and bad.

Fargo has seen a shit ton of local breweries emerging too. All their beers, they taste the same.

Everything should be reduced to 3 brands. The nice one, the average one, and the cheap shitty one.

3 ales, 3 vodkas , 3 whiskies, 3 wines, and so on.

This, but maybe maybe like 5, 8 maximum. If you want anything else order it your fuckin self.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    i hate alcohol
    every time i drink i remember why
    how do you people enjoythis
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I don't always know if the thing I like about alcohol is the effects of the drug or cultural the meaning of it, but it's the most tolerable way to kill brain cells I know
    cerakote African Astronaut
    the same could be said for food...

just drink flavorless soylent for the rest of your life
    BPOEWAVHKTR
Jump to Top