User Controls

Sploo i found a picture of you and Ashley.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

I am feeling it, are you?

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I thought you were gonna post that pic of him where he was on that one ride and he just stares at the camera without any emotion. Great picture.
    I thought you were gonna post that pic of him where he was on that one ride and he just stares at the camera without any emotion. Great picture.
    I seriously need that picture. It's maybe the least pretentious piece of art I've ever seen. I must frame it and I'm sure I can sell it to some jedi for a lot of money. Money I will not share with Sploo because that would ruin the piece.
    I seriously need that picture. It's maybe the least pretentious piece of art I've ever seen. I must frame it and I'm sure I can sell it to some jedi for a lot of money. Money I will not share with Sploo because that would ruin the piece.

I too need it.

Sploo, you should post it again.

Or maybe I saved it. Let me check.
    I sadly haven't saved it.

I did, however, found these two gems.

1) Sploo army

2) Sploo not saying bad things about me

Behold;

1)

2)

Simcity on bundy.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged

Found it for you, brother:

It is a classic.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Indeed.

Xanax blackout + Scared 13 year old = Best Molest Evar
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yes i remember this.

Literally lold out loud

Thanks friend.
    Ashley is objectively a qt3.14, and from what i gather she has mental issues, that's like... Easy mode bro, why Sploo hasn't banged her yet is a mystery. No, scratch that, i'm just going to assume sploo is beta af.
    I've just been fucking with her mind with severe sadomasochism for the past 9 mpnths
    I've just been fucking with her mind with severe sadomasochism for the past 9 mpnths

Well that's cute and all, but wouldn't you prefer to fuck her right in the pussy?
    Yes. I think she might be slightly mentally retarded. I'm serious.
    Yes.

Then stop being edgy and go get her tiger.

I think she might be slightly mentally retarded. I'm serious.

Well, she might be unintelligent idk, but she doesn't look mentally retarded in her picture at least. Also if she is actually dumb and has mental issues, then you should be able to talk yourself into her pussy.
    I did sort of because I touched her pussy, but I was like "don't you think it's awkward because you're 13 and I'm 17" and she was just like "Not really, since we're not doing anything"
Jump to Top