User Controls

Marijuana legalization in the United States

I cannot see a single good reason to not legalized maryjaneuana country-wide across all states. The federal government should make it illegal to not legalized jueed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    My city doesn't even care anymore. There's a shop downtown that sells unlimited top quality buds from 10am-10pm, Cannabis Culture, and you don't need a medical license or anything. Just ID to prove 19+. They've got the Green Crack, all the Kushes, the Cheese strains, and other high grade sativas and indicas. Walk in. Buy. Leave. They've been raided several times by the narcs, but they reopen the very next morning with a fully restocked supply. The counter people who get charged are provided free lawyers, get their charges dropped within a week or two of their arrests, and are right back to work in no time.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I live in Massachusetts USA.
    WE totally legalized weed this year,no pot shops yet they still have not settled on the tax rate but whatever.
    I can grow 12 plants in my house and its legit.
    Just started some cuttings last weekend that I'm going swap with another guy for a different strain.
    Everyone has weed now, people give me weed at work,I find roaches piled high in peoples ash trays in their car.
    And if you know someone with medical marijuana card they can get weed at a dispensary,those places have everything.
    I'm glad I lived to see it.When I was a teen I knew people sent to jail just for having a QP of weed.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL My city doesn't even care anymore. There's a shop downtown that sells unlimited top quality buds from 10am-10pm, Cannabis Culture, and you don't need a medical license or anything. Just ID to prove 19+. They've got the Green Crack, all the Kushes, the Cheese strains, and other high grade sativas and indicas. Walk in. Buy. Leave. They've been raided several times by the narcs, but they reopen the very next morning with a fully restocked supply. The counter people who get charged are provided free lawyers, get their charges dropped within a week or two of their arrests, and are right back to work in no time.

You're Canadian so you don't count
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I live in Massachusetts USA.
    WE totally legalized weed this year,no pot shops yet they still have not settled on the tax rate but whatever.
    I can grow 12 plants in my house and its legit.
    Just started some cuttings last weekend that I'm going swap with another guy for a different strain.
    Everyone has weed now, people give me weed at work,I find roaches piled high in peoples ash trays in their car.
    And if you know someone with medical marijuana card they can get weed at a dispensary,those places have everything.
    I'm glad I lived to see it.When I was a teen I knew people sent to jail just for having a QP of weed.

That's dank boy, wish it would come to Florida full time, we just have medical now and it's tightly regulated.
    Ya once everyone starts growing weed it going to be basically free.
    I went to a local hydroponics store last Wednesday to get some rooting powder and the register had a line at 3 in the afternoon.
    People were buying tons of fertilizer,makes me think alot of weed is being grown outside in the woods and the edges of fields.
    I keep mine in buckets so they are mobile,most of the time they are under lights but if its a nice day their is nothing better than good old sunshine.
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    I kinda want weed to remain illegal tbh despite indulging in cheeky spliffs. It's already bad enough that alcohol and tobacco are legal what with all the implicit social and medical problems they cause.
    Yea I knew this when I was 14 get on my level
    am i in composition 110 class again?
    Am I doing it right?
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Am I doing it right?

Cilanthropist
    Originally posted by احمد الحميد now i know ur garden is ripe thx

Hunt me bitch Ive got cameras everywhere.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Cilanthropist

What??
    http://cilantropist.blogspot.com/2011/03/cocoa-brownies-with-browned-butter-best.html
    I love weed in baking goods.
    Legalize opium harvesting for personal use
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I cannot see a single good reason to not legalized maryjaneuana country-wide across all states. The federal government should make it illegal to not legalized jueed

It's all rhetorical politics

Superficial families of people not wanting to look stupid.
Jump to Top