User Controls

I don't usually like celebrity type girls but when i do....

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I like Poppy.

Even though she is pretty fucking weird.

Her Youtube is channel is pretty schizophrenic. I would smash though. 9.5/10
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Understand that the most influential people come from not knowing nothing, but knowing how to entice the market of people who don't know what to think.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    reminds me a lot of yolandi dressed up as a realdoll, so I guess it makes sense
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    yeh weird chicks are fucking hot.

She's cute. I approve.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by aldra reminds me a lot of yolandi dressed up as a realdoll, so I guess it makes sense

i've heard the same said about meller

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by aldra reminds me a lot of yolandi dressed up as a realdoll, so I guess it makes sense

Someone can always find a way to relate it to sub genre of art based upon emotion (obv)
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I feel the same about Mars Argo.

You know there is this weird thing with Titanic Sinclair where he used to be in a relationship with Mars Argo, now he does stuff with Poppy. Mars went a little cray and awol after all the drama.

I don't even know what the hell is going on.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by mashlehash Understand that the most influential people come from not knowing nothing, but knowing how to entice the market of people who don't know what to think.

Mash dropping the wisdom.
Jump to Top