User Controls

Phoenix appreciation thread.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

• Old time totse vet
    • Hardcore pedo
    • Loves animu
    • Loves Sophie

This is perfect, i'll forgive you all the uhm 'alternative' shit just for that.

I know you're bi-curious so if i was like gay and shit i'd probably date you but only if you wore a kawaii schoolgirl outfit. But sadly i am not gay. However, i will snort cocaine with you off of the naked flat chests of little girls.
    • Old time totse vet
    • Hardcore pedo
    • Loves animu
    • Loves Sophie

This is perfect, i'll forgive you all the uhm 'alternative' shit just for that.

I know you're bi-curious so if i was like gay and shit i'd probably date you but only if you wore a kawaii schoolgirl outfit. But sadly i am not gay. However, i will snort cocaine with you off of the naked flat chests of little girls.

I'm not bi-curious. I'm full on bi, baby.

And umm... yeah I'm probably not your type. But I'd wear that for you. No doubt. Possibly while we snort loli-cocaine. ♥

I'm not bi-curious. I'm full on bi, baby.

And umm… yeah I'm probably not your type. But I'd wear that for you. No doubt. Possibly while we snort loli-cocaine. ♥

Thanks fam but the important part of this story is naked lolis not our attire, perhaps, we could dispense with attire altogether i mean, if the lolis will be naked... You know.

Talk about schoolgirl outfits do you lurk chans? I go to masterchan and there was a (semi[15yo])loli that came to say hi, we went to tinychat and she literally had a cosplay animu schoolgirl outfit she put on for us it was bretty great.

https://masterchan.org/media/videos/570135287.webm

That's her.
    Thanks fam but the impottant part of this story is naked lolis not our attire, perhaps, we could dispense with attire altogether i mean, if the lolis will be naked… You know.

Talk about schoolgirl outfits do you lurk chans? I go to masterchan and there was a (semi[15yo])loli that came to say hi, we went to tinychat and she literally had a cosplay animu schoolgirl outfit she put on for us it was bretty great.

https://masterchan.org/media/videos/570135287.webm

That's her.

Goddamn. She's freaking adorable. Arrrrghhhhhhh. She's so cute that it hurts to watch.

See... I'd rather be one of the naked lolis than snort coke off them. Do the naked lolis get coke too?
    Goddamn. She's freaking adorable. Arrrrghhhhhhh. She's so cute that it hurts to watch.

See… I'd rather be one of the naked lolis than snort coke off them. Do the naked lolis get coke too?

Well if you would be an actual naked loli i would bang you, but sadly biology is preventing this. The lolis only get coke if they want to, but kids are pretty energetic as is usually so IDK if that's a good idea.

You know Cat Godess btw? I recently aquired 4 sets. I'd be willing to trade for something.
    ". I'd rather be one of the naked lolis than snort coke off them." Interesting. I feel like that is often the case with pedos. They like cute thing like anime and to cuddle stuff and shit like that. Empathy plays a great role when it comes to sexual stimulation. Would you like to be a little girl in general or only when you get fucked?
    If you don't know Cat Godess that's ok cuz:

". I'd rather be one of the naked lolis than snort coke off them." Interesting. I feel like that is often the case with pedos. They like cute thing like anime and to cuddle stuff and shit like that. Empathy plays a great role when it comes to sexual stimulation. Would you like to be a little girl in general or only when you get fucked?

I'd say in general, but that wouldn't really work out well. Probably. I mean, I like anime and have a plushie that I occasionally hug... but I'm not cutesy and try not to be like... mentally infantile. Unless it's fun, in which case I'll be cute.

Essentially this would be me as a loli:

Note the beer and cigarettes. She's also a teacher.
    I'd say in general, but that wouldn't really work out well. Probably. I mean, I like anime and have a plushie that I occasionally hug… but I'm not cutesy and try not to be like… mentally infantile. Unless it's fun, in which case I'll be cute.

Essentially this would be me as a loli:

Note the beer and cigarettes. She's also a teacher.
    You have invested a lot of thought into this, haha. I like it. If you found a man that fully encouraged you to become a lolli, would you give it a try?
    You have invested a lot of thought into this, haha. I like it. If you found a man that fully encouraged you to become a lolli, would you give it a try?

No, because I'm 25 in a world where like... nano bots and shit don't exist. It's... pretty impossible. I don't want to be that fucking Stefonknee weirdo everyone was talking about a month or two ago. It'd be gross. I wouldn't be adorable.

But I can dream, and when I do... I dream small. ;)
    But I can dream, and when I do… I dream small. ;)

That sounds kinda' creepy bro, and that's coming from a certified pedo.
    I can understand that. Would you say that your male side tends to be extreme? I mean like, being into gore and violence, guns and stuff like that. That's another pattern I've seen among pedos. That their male side literally fights for dominance inside them. No offense at all. I'm just interested in the mechanisms.
    I can understand that. Would you say that your male side tends to be extreme? I mean like, being into gore and violence, guns and stuff like that. That's another pattern I've seen among pedos. That their male side literally fights for dominance inside them. No offense at all. I'm just interested in the mechanisms.

Not really. Not really a fan of gore and violence, 'though I don't mind it all that much either. And it can be pretty funny in some contexts (cheesy horror movies). I grew out of that shit pretty quick. Brief phase during puberty. I am interested in guns though. I freaking love guns. I really want to build one of my own, to be honest. They're like art to me. Fine art. Neither side is really fighting for dominance here. I kind of feel like I'm married to myself. There's some nagging from both sides... but all in all me and him are still friends, if not lovers.

I know you didn't ask me but i'll tell you how it works for me.

Firstly:
    • Not into gore
    • I can be violent
    • I would never hurt a little girl though(Would probably hurt a grown woman though if she gave me reason to)
    • I don't want to be a cute little girl

That being said, i am attracted to cuteness, innocence, childlike features, like big eyes and small or no tits. Possibly the reason i like little girls is part of natural paternal instinct, i genuinely feel a need to protect little girls. However, at some point somehow, paternal instincts got cross wired with eros.

That's all i got. You should ask Oplus he did his master's thesis on this or something.
    That sounds kinda' creepy bro, and that's coming from a certified pedo.

It's not even sexual, tbh. I'm sexual, but that comment really wasn't particularly. ♥
    It's not even sexual, tbh. I'm sexual, but that comment really wasn't particularly. ♥

I sometimes dream about lolis, and they're fun dreams not even sexual 9 out of 10 times.
    I sometimes dream about lolis, and they're fun dreams not even sexual 9 out of 10 times.

lol, I don't actually dream about being a loli in that sense... haha. I just have hopeless aspirations. My actual dreams are usually... weird. And never sexual. I'm boring.
    This is the best pedo themed thread ever. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It's interesting.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Sofie, aka psychomanthis, is actually a federal agent within the cybercrime division. Just so you all know.

Carry on.
    Sexuality is a cruel myth. Sex with alien children is the future UNF UNF
Jump to Top