User Controls

Captain Falcon vs Lanny

Who has the higher IQ?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lanny.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Of course it’s Lanny, even Falco would probably admit this. He’s stated himself that he doesn’t consider himself that smart.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    both are pretty gay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby both are pretty gay

You have the lowest IQ on this site.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    What is this?? An IQ measurement contest?
    They both seem pretty intelligent but Lanny is way cooler and less annoying

I know I give him shit constantly but that's only because he's the admin here and by definition I have to be against him. But he's actually cool.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht You have the lowest IQ on this site.

source?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby source?

Your entire existence.
    Originally posted by Malice Your entire existence.

omg, you got me, every day you fags make a thread where the four of you fags circle jerk each other about your iq. so boring.

and what does your existence say about you mr welfare nigger aesexual ativan butt slut.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-07-10T22:13:31.376464+00:00
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Trianglenomicon They are both equally retarded.

Agreed.
    Lanny.
    IQ tests are a stupid ass way of proving ones intelligence or experience etc
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    IQ tests are STUPID ASS! YEAH! Big dumb tests!
    Yeah
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Hard to tell since I don't actually know what either of them are like in real life. Although Lanny seems to be pretty honest the majority of the time, I believe he is who he says he is and does what he says he does. He has a good job, seems successful, created this space for us to speak freely.

Captain Falcon is hard to take seriously. He appears to be a fun guy, maybe more fun than lanny, but I have trouble believing a lot of his claims about his life. I like his threads and posts most of the time.

I have played Minecraft with both of these guys. I have gotten into several discussions and/or arguments about various interesting topics. I have enjoyed having the opportunity to discuss these topics with both of them. They both seem like smart people.

For me the largest difference between them is that Lanny seems to be who he says he is, at least for the most part, while the Captian seems to be trolling around a little bit, having a bit of fun with it. Not sure which of those behaviors is the smarter behavior.

I just sat in my garage typing this out on my phone for like 10 minutes.
    Falcon wins because lanny is always off doing other shit and can't count.
    Lanny seems to be of maybe a bit above average intelligence, like myself.

What's important, I think, is to separate what types of "smart" there are. I've addressed this before, but I make a distinction between whatever the "g-factor" is (like IQ or whatever), and how "intelligent" a person is. You can have a really high IQ and you can still be stupid as fuck. For example if Sploo actually does have a high IQ and hasn't made his IQ tests worthless by prepping for them, he's still a little fuckhead in his parents' basement who snorts cough syrup. Similarly, people who probably have really high IQ can also be really terrible at proper critical thinking and self-assessment. For example Dr Ben Carson is a tremendously accomplished neurosurgeon, he will probably be remembered for generations for his accomplishments in his field. He also believes that the pyramids in Egypt were built by Jacob to store grain.

I remember I took a real (administered by a professional) IQ test when I was 12 and it was like 128, which is supposed to be slightly above average. So I don't have a very high IQ. but I think I can make the most of it by teaching myself ways to think, by being logical and rational, and working to acknowledge my own biases and mistakes. That ability, I think, would probably make me "smarter" than people who might even have a higher IQ than me.

Now to address the subject of Lanny vs me... I don't really know if he's smarter than me or not. I guess that's not really for me to judge. But I view him at least as my equal because at least in the community as it stands now, he seems to be on of the the only other people who can properly engage in a rational, logically driven conversation and is willing to argue in good faith and accept where that argument takes him. Maybe he's smarter than me, I don't know. He might have a higher "g-factor" than me. But regardless of his IQ, he's top 2 in my list if I had to make one, alongside Aldra.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Lanny seems to be of maybe a bit above average intelligence, like myself.

What's important, I think, is to separate what types of "smart" there are. I've addressed this before, but I make a distinction between whatever the "g-factor" is (like IQ or whatever), and how "intelligent" a person is. You can have a really high IQ and you can still be stupid as fuck. For example if Sploo actually does have a high IQ and hasn't made his IQ tests worthless by prepping for them, he's still a little fuckhead in his parents' basement who snorts cough syrup. Similarly, people who probably have really high IQ can also be really terrible at proper critical thinking and self-assessment. For example Dr Ben Carson is a tremendously accomplished neurosurgeon, he will probably be remembered for generations for his accomplishments in his field. He also believes that the pyramids in Egypt were built by Jacob to store grain.

I remember I took a real (administered by a professional) IQ test when I was 12 and it was like 128, which is supposed to be slightly above average. So I don't have a very high IQ. but I think I can make the most of it by teaching myself ways to think, by being logical and rational, and working to acknowledge my own biases and mistakes. That ability, I think, would probably make me "smarter" than people who might even have a higher IQ than me.

Now to address the subject of Lanny vs me… I don't really know if he's smarter than me or not. I guess that's not really for me to judge. But I view him at least as my equal because at least in the community as it stands now, he seems to be on of the the only other people who can properly engage in a rational, logically driven conversation and is willing to argue in good faith and accept where that argument takes him. Maybe he's smarter than me, I don't know. He might have a higher "g-factor" than me. But regardless of his IQ, he's top 2 in my list if I had to make one, alongside Aldra.

are you seriously still unironically talking about iq tests on here
    Originally posted by Trianglenomicon They are both equally retarded.

Also this.
Jump to Top