User Controls

made some poppy seed tea today

I was pissed off and in the mood to do drugs so I went around to a couple stores to look for the supposed unwashed brand of poppy seeds. There was nothing good at walmart and a couple other stores so I was like fuck it and started driving home but I just so happened to spot a small middle eastern grocery store on the way back and so I decided I might as well check here too.

They had a bunch of spices in small containers that looked like they packaged them themselves, and I found some poppy seeds which were 2.50 per container, probably a little less than half the price you would pay at a grocery store (I took this as a good sign, hoping that less expensive means less washed.) I was closely inspecting the seeds to see if I could see clumps or poppy straw in them to try to determine if they were good or not and the guy who worked there came and asked if I needed help.

I asked where the poppy seeds came from and he said his dad imports them from India or some shit, so I figured these ones might be good. I bought 4 of the little containers and this garlic dip stuff that ended up being hella tasty. Anyways I got home and emptied two of the containers in a plastic oj bottle and filled it with enough water, shook it up for 5 minutes, slightly unscrewed the cap, and drained the liquid into a cup which I then slammed and chased with oj.

I could feel a little warmth creeping up in me after about 20 minutes so I repeated the process with the remaining two containers. I ended up feeling pretty toasty, and it totally killed my bad mood and made me not want to murder/suicide any more. Most of the time the seeds are garbage but I think if you get good ones this is actually a pretty viable way to get high. Of course it's not going to compare to slamming heroin, but that shit's not good for you anyways and it's less addictive this way I guess. I then took the seeds I used and scattered them in the dirt nearby to see if any will grow.

Overall I spent $10 on the seeds and I'd say the high is comparable to about 30-40 mg of oxycodone. It lasts for days too. It's 11 pm now and I drank the tea at like 2, and the second half at 3, and I'm still high, about to pass out my niggas. Goodnight.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Good for you. Save yourself time and just order T-PAIN... This also is a viable way to have a functional addiction.
    T-PAIN is fucking stupid to abuse because of its serotonergic action and could potentially be why you have seizures. Abusing a (functionally) SSRE is NOT a good idea. It has hellish withdrawals to boot and lasts but a few hours. Don't listen to hydro, stick to opiates. Or Crouton.

If you want good poppy seeds you can get them cheaper online. The good brands are the kosher ones that are grown overseas as they've got different regulations on opioid content. Remember that with poppy seeds there are something like 52 alkaloids, so if you get addicted you're getting addicted to multiple things.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^of course anyone get them cheap on line you ree ree. but for some its easier drive a few blocks. I mix mine with whyte grape fruit juice and let it sit and then shake it up, i pour some of the juice out and put a funnel and pour a 1.25 lbs of seeds down and im good for awhile.
    why do opiates at all when there is weed?
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume why do opiates at all when there is weed?

If you got the hellish effects I get from weed you would pick krokodil over it
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 If you got the hellish effects I get from weed you would pick krokodil over it

weed scares the fucking shit out of me when i smoke it after sober breaks. its more like pcp than weed when i have no tolerance
    Originally posted by sploo weed scares the fucking shit out of me when i smoke it after sober breaks. its more like pcp than weed when i have no tolerance

If I smoke weed I get full blown hallucinations in perfect clarity, along with delusions and paranoia that have me sitting behind my door with loaded firearms, positive that someone is going to break in. The hallucinations are both visual and auditory, and confirm my paranoid/delusional thinking.

Last time I smoked weed, I burned through 4 magazines of 5.56 shooting at people that weren't there.

PCP-like describes it almost perfectly.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    weed turns me into a fucking mong... when i still smoked id go out to partake in my morning spliff and id be lucky to not run into the door while going back inside. i like it as much as the next drugsman but if im gonna light up i gotta have some free time to keep fron embarrassing myself
    i kind of dont understand how people work it out to be a totally safe drug. something that can make you have a ball tripping horror trip isnt exactly harmless
    Originally posted by sploo i kind of dont understand how people work it out to be a totally safe drug. something that can make you have a ball tripping horror trip isnt exactly harmless

This.

I understand that for the vast majority of people weed just chills them out but the thing stoners don't get is that weed has extremely negative effects for some. It's not the magic fucking cure-all for everybody that they try to make it out to be
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 If you got the hellish effects I get from weed you would pick krokodil over it

What kind of effects?
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume What kind of effects?

Originally posted by Kolokol-1 If I smoke weed I get full blown hallucinations in perfect clarity, along with delusions and paranoia that have me sitting behind my door with loaded firearms, positive that someone is going to break in. The hallucinations are both visual and auditory, and confirm my paranoid/delusional thinking.

Last time I smoked weed, I burned through 4 magazines of 5.56 shooting at people that weren't there.

The psychosis from a three-day meth binge doesn't even touch the horror that ensues should I smoke weed
    it turns him gay
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 T-PAIN is fucking stupid to abuse because of its serotonergic action and could potentially be why you have seizures. Abusing a (functionally) SSRE is NOT a good idea. It has hellish withdrawals to boot and lasts but a few hours. Don't listen to hydro, stick to opiates. Or Crouton.

It's not actually an SSRE! The basic information published about drugs, even the classification, can be immensely inaccurate and misleading. It's primarily a glutamatergic modulator at therapeutic doses.

The neurobiological properties of T-PAIN (Stablon): from monoamine hypothesis to glutamatergic modulation
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2902200/

It's even been confirmed to be safe to combine with MAOIs, producing no interaction, despite serotonergic drugs being incredibly dangerous to combine with them, deadly.

Because of its effect of glutamatergic modulation, it can lower excessive glutamate levels. Hydro has a severe anxiety disorder, which is extremely common in Asperger's, having a 65% comorbidity, and being of a different nature than the anxiety that afflicts neurotypicals. A deficit in the GABAergic pathway has been confirmed, leading to far lower effective GABA levels. As for glutamate, hyperglutamatergia is another core neurological aspect. There are differences in GAD, glutamic acid decarboxylase, which converts glutamate into GABA, in regions of the brain. As well as the metabotropic glutamate receptors, mglur. Epilepsy has a 25% comorbidity with ASD, and the core aspect of the sizable effective glutamate/GABA imbalance plays a strong key role in this.

There are other aspects that contribute to anxiety and epilepsy in Asperger's such as serotonergic deficiency and its effect being mediated by certain subreceptors, such as the 5-HT1A receptor implicated in anxiety, which the anxiolytic Buspirone (Pitiful efficacy.) agonizes. Activation of 5-HT1a also produces an anticonvulsant effect and increases the seizure threshold (Positive effect.). Along with the right hemisphere of the amygdala, which deals primarily with negative emotions, being hypertrophied an average of 20%, along with connections to the prefrontal cortex being 50% weaker on average, leading to an excessively long signaling period, well after any perceived danger, that is, anything that triggers the fear response/elicits amygdala activity related to danger or negativity will cause a signal that is amplified, much stronger than the response of a neurotypical without an anxiety disorder, that will also remain for substantially longer. It may also possess increased cell density. The amygdala also has the highest density of GABAa receptors in the brain, providing a crucial insight when connected to the effective deficiency of GABA stemming from a pathway deficit. Of course it's long been known that the amygdala plays a pivotal role in epilepsy.

Post last edited by Malice at 2017-07-10T09:31:02.481827+00:00
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 If I smoke weed I get full blown hallucinations in perfect clarity, along with delusions and paranoia that have me sitting behind my door with loaded firearms, positive that someone is going to break in. The hallucinations are both visual and auditory, and confirm my paranoid/delusional thinking.

Well marijuana intensifies whatever is already going on in your body so it's probably just exacerbating the anxiety and paranoia caused by your lifestyle and all the other substances you've used.

I can get the bad vibes occasionally to, like for several months I was in a state of immense dysphoria everyday thinking the jedis had complete control of the world and that they were using satellites to read my thoughts and sending data to my mind.
    I was starting to have conversations with myself trying to argue back, but here is the interesting bit ... some of the stuff that was injected randomly into my perception turned out to either be true or PROPHETIC.
    This only made me even more paranoid with the belief that I was communicating with either an advanced hacker with BCI technology or someone from the international space station, idk but it was unpleasant and has stopped since I moved out of the hotel even when I get high it no longer happens but for the first month I was afraid to leave the house because I thought people were gang-stalking me.
    I would go for car rides with my okaa (mom) and feel so miserable the entire ride until I got back home to my dark room, we even tried going to the movies to see the new alien but as soon as I got into the room there were immediately three commercials all falling in line with the Kalergi plan and jedi world order, like promoting miscegenation and internalized misandry ... not to mention I was afraid of the drains in the bathrooms leaking scentless chemicals into the air poisoning me ... we got our money back and left ... I feel really bad too because going to the movies is one of my favorite past times and I was looking forward to see the movie.

I'm perfectly fine as long as I stay in a dark quiet place with my music and as long as I stay away from triggering things like the internet.
    schizophrenia
    I'm not schizophrenic ...
    Literally around 2014 I started getting deep into my mind and approaching everything from a higher dimensional point of view after finishing The Singularity is Near and see the news about quantum computers and artificial intelligence.
    I might have been communicating with the Universe.

And YES, gang-stalking is real idk if I have been a victim of it but there have been some weird occasions.
    One time I was at taco bell and this mentally ill-like man walks in and sits right next to me and for like an hour goes on about israel and how they had a dyson sphere and station on the moon and etc
    Sometimes I see people in the passenger sides of cars wearing sunglasses looking right towards my direction, or my mom will park in one spot and suddenly a car will park right next to us or shit like that.
    thats called life

coincidences happen constantly
    For me marijuana is like being on DPH only without all of the unpleasantness, except for intrusive thoughts.
Jump to Top