User Controls

Did Russia interfere with the US election?

Public evidence isn't enough to conclude that they did. Should we trust the intelligence agencies have something else up their sleeve, or is it all bullshit?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I hope they give us the missile silo.
    If they did, they saved us.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    I cringe when I think about where we'd be if Clinton had won.

If the Russians meddled to help Trump, then we owe them a thank you.

But, I don't believe that they did. At least, not in any significant way that it changed the course of the election. Clinton was her own worst enemy. Scandal after scandal took it's toll and showed the public that she couldn't be trusted to put the Constitution above her own agenda. In the end, people wanted change and that's the way they voted. I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump last eight years instead of four as long as he keeps his nose clean. I mean, if there was damning evidence, then we would have seen it by now. Instead, the Dems and the liberal media have repeatedly failed to find anything more than Donald Trump talking about grabbing some pussy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It was believed that Clintons were friends with Russia first during Bill's days. as well as China forking over tons of campaign money.. which seems someone made it easy to walk off with secrets out of Los Alamos .. leaving doors unlocked, passwords unprotected and such.

there are the people of the world who struggle to survive day to day on the grind

and there are those who control shit.

that's it really. and maybe a few willy nilly types like "The Fat One" of North Korea
    Russia did not interfere with the election. If they had, the evidence would've gotten "leaked" already.

I'm pretty surprised that none was fabricated though
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    'Intelligence' agencies have nothing to gain by keeping any supposed evidence secret.

That said, the USA has interfered with foreign governments 60+ times in the last half-century and are still actively undermining Syria, Ukraine and Venezuela so any complaints would ring hollow even if they were backed by something more than hearsay
    Originally posted by aldra 'Intelligence' agencies have nothing to gain by keeping any supposed evidence secret.

That said, the USA has interfered with foreign governments 60+ times in the last half-century and are still actively undermining Syria, Ukraine and Venezuela so any complaints would ring hollow even if they were backed by something more than hearsay

ring hollow to you maybe, but everyone knows that nobody gives a shit when america constantly fucks everyone elses shit up.
    Originally posted by greenplastic ring hollow to you maybe, but everyone knows that nobody gives a shit when america constantly fucks everyone elses shit up.

I would think that if most people knew the extent of the US touching up everyone else their immediate reaction to claims that Russia touched their election's no-no place would be 'haha suck it'
    Originally posted by aldra I would think that if most people knew the extent of the US touching up everyone else their immediate reaction to claims that Russia touched their election's no-no place would be 'haha suck it'

I think people just don't care. Like how everyone supposedly cares about the proverbial starving kids in Africa but nobody REALLY cares. I mean it's not like it's a huge secret, the info is out there.

One specific instance that comes to mind is when I was telling someone about the US staging a coup in Iran in the 50's and the response was just that you can't believe everything you read online.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    nah its american sensationalism
    Holy shit this thread. When this case is over you're all going to be eating your own words. Bitches talking about conclusive evidence when there's an ongoing case. Anybody want to bet money? I could use an easy 100.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 Holy shit this thread. When this case is over you're all going to be eating your own words. Bitches talking about conclusive evidence when there's an ongoing case. Anybody want to bet money? I could use an easy 100.

I'll make you eat your words AND mine
    https://www.reddit.com/r/TrumpInvestigation/wiki/doc
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Ha! A subreddit dedicated to the Trump investigation. §m£ÂgØL, you mind predicting who might have a propensity to join it and participate regularly and how they'll vary from the mean for their general ideology in terms of strength of their belief and emotional intensity toward the issue? You think it might be a little biased and one sided?
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 Holy shit this thread. When this case is over you're all going to be eating your own words. Bitches talking about conclusive evidence when there's an ongoing case. Anybody want to bet money? I could use an easy 100.

Lol, I really hope you're not suggesting that hillary would've been any better
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Prob bullshit.

relevant aldra thred: https://niggasin.space/thread/13656

A post: https://tinyurl.com/yb2a9ow7
    no, but Bill Krozby did
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    have you people not got it yet? politics is all a game of smoke and mirrors.

deliriolio my cornholio bromo!
Jump to Top