User Controls

is anyone following the current domestic rc market drama?

A bunch of shits been going on. A lot of vendors are shutting down or having problems and just a few days ago a bunch of people got their tracking shipment updates marked as seized by LE. Any thoughts?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    whats the drama recently? Was actually going to use them...
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    fill us in... cause obviously not.
    I've been told the general suspicion right now is that more than one vendor has went FBI CI
    Originally posted by Kinkou I've been told the general suspicion right now is that more than one vendor has went FBI CI

Yea basically.

A bunch of US domestic vendors shut down recently and a bunch of packages from one vendor got seized and marked as seized by law enforcement on the tracking pages, apparently
    Oh shit lol.

I miss when shit was wide open, I didn't even have money at that time which sucks.

You could literally google the name of An RC and find a legit source. That was sexy.
    Originally posted by Wasp Sugar Oh shit lol.

I miss when shit was wide open, I didn't even have money at that time which sucks.

You could literally google the name of An RC and find a legit source. That was sexy.

yea dude. zoklet circa 2012 was the shit
    Originally posted by greenplastic yea dude. zoklet circa 2012 was the shit

It really was. Even had vendors on there giving out free drugs left and right.
Jump to Top