User Controls

We need new dates.

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I mean christians redated everything after a point, anno domini, before christ. The internet was the start of a new epoch a global hivemind. This creation should herald a new age.

In the beginning ARPA created the ARPAnet.
    And the ARPAnet was without form and void.
    And darkness was upon the deep.
    And the spirit of ARPA moved upon the face of the network and ARPA said, ‘Let there be a protocol,’ and there was a protocol. And ARPA saw that it was good.
    And ARPA said, ’Let there be more protocols,’ and it was so. And ARPA saw that it was good.
    And ARPA said, ‘Let there be more networks,’ and it was so."

Danny Cohen - 1989
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Nil I mean christians redated everything after a point, anno domini, before christ. The internet was the start of a new epoch a global hivemind. This creation should herald a new age.

Cohen is a jedi name and he was Born in Israel. I thought you guys hated jedis? So you pick and chose who you respect regardless if you hate their ethnicity?

that's odd
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Cohen is a jedi name and he was Born in Israel. I thought you guys hated jedis? So you pick and chose who you respect regardless if you hate their ethnicity?

that's odd

what you read was the le tricky /pol/ confirmation bias maym in action
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Cohen is a jedi name and he was Born in Israel. I thought you guys hated jedis? So you pick and chose who you respect regardless if you hate their ethnicity?

that's odd

*insert something about jedis being crafty*
    Originally posted by cerakote what you read was the le tricky /pol/ confirmation bias maym in action

Say what you mean or don't say it at all. Didn't Mommy tell you this as a child?

What are you, Nowhere Man? He's not real
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 *insert something about jedis being crafty*

With a negative connotation ? why would I? I'm not a NaZi

I say "False jedi" but that refers to False Israel because Israel doesn't exist yet.

that doesn't make me a jedi hater. You guys are the jedi Haters
    cerakote African Astronaut
    the joke was that i implied he was a stormfag and nothing in his post would lead a reader to believe that

i am a true master of irony
    The real question is if you guys would let a jedi pet your cat

???
    this question is proverbial in Black-Op chatter, I'm assuming

Originally posted by 霍比特人 The real question is if you guys would let a jedi pet your cat

???
    B.C. DOES NOT STAND FOR BEFORE CHRIST YOU FUCKING RETARD. IT STANDS FOR BEFORE CENSUS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's odd

I'm not a racist, it's too broad of a category to take a personal stance on. You can judge people by so many standards that race just doesn't cut it as far as prejudice goes. And I'm not sure by what you mean by "you guys" do you mean us who post here? because you're in that category too.
    Originally posted by Nil I'm not a racist, it's too broad of a category to take a personal stance on. You can judge people by so many standards that race just doesn't cut it as far as prejudice goes. And I'm not sure by what you mean by "you guys" do you mean us who post here? because you're in that category too.

You guys as in those who post specifically about jedis being something on the level of evil humanoids.

Stop splitting hairs, you know Got damn well what it means
    Just make your own calendar and distribute it to your cult

What's the biggest date you want in it?
    Originally posted by Kinkou Just make your own calendar and distribute it to your cult

You think this is cult material? maybe I should flesh it out a bit and seek out people to give me all their sstuff and live on some compound farming pot for me or some shit.
    It's cult shit don't even front
    I don't even have rituals or anything goddamit.
    I'm thinking 2006 as year zero.

13AI, The world seems as chaotic as ever, wars rage, powers clash and looming ecological catastrophe is predicted by climate change alarmists. The economy is information, Energy over matter, Matter over soul. Waning empires and ancient powers reviving cloaked in the modern. As always who pays? and what does it cost?
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    We should move to a base-10 date system. 10 months, 10 days to a week, 1000 days to a year, as well as a base-10 time system, with 100 hours to a day
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet We should move to a base-10 date system. 10 months, 10 days to a week, 1000 days to a year, as well as a base-10 time system, with 100 hours to a day

THATS a bit much.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Nil THATS a bit much.

Yeah, but I would be cool with, like, 'Earth Standard Time' and, like, a Galactic date system, as measuring it by the current position in relation to the sun isn't going to work, and is going to be incredibly confusing, once we start colonizing Mars and having outposts on the Moon
Jump to Top