User Controls

What would you consider a microdose of hbwr

Dissociator African Astronaut
    supposedly theres on average around .25mg of lsa per seed, not too sure about that

I'm trying to put these fucking seeds to good use by using them to treat my depression, not every day of course, thursday I did a total of 25. 10 chewed and ate, and then 15 sublingualed over the course of 12 hrs. Yesterday I just ate 8. These are pretty big doses I guess but what's a good amount to microdose maybe 3-4 times a week? 2-3 seeds?

The first like 2 hrs of the trip is almost always grueling and terrible with the leg pain and nausea but 3-4 hours in theres a ''drop off'' I call it where it goes into a zimbob mode of lay down and trip tired then sleep for a few hrs and wake up not depressed
    why does everyone wanna microdose everything lately
    i doubt you will feel anything, but go ahead and try it (i've tried it and it wasn't worth it)
    https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Kash's_Advanced_LSA_Extraction
    just do this, a monkey could do it and it removes any chance of discomfort for next time
    personally, a decent and strong trip does more for me than microdosing for nightmares and other emotional shit
    plus running and lifting weights
    anyway good luck and i hope you feel better : (
    cerakote African Astronaut
    man, this microdosing maymay everyone keeps shilling sounds terrible. isnt it basically just one really long afterglow? acid comedowns suck balls, i would kill myself if i had to perpetually experience it.
Jump to Top