User Controls

boomers are such whiny babies

I went to the livingroom to tell the ppl I'm staying with they could look into getting an amazon fire tv, because they said they were interested in kodi ... and the guy like ... loses it and in such a bratty whiny manner yells "Could you somethingsomethingIcan'trmembernowbecause I'm highsomething sometihng" and the wife has to calm him down and I'm just like in my head "You stupid fuck I played this scenario out in my head like a week ago because I knew this would happen.

Like holy shit this isn't live broadcast television, netflix has a pause button you don't have to be a goddamn assnigger when someone is trying to have a conversation with you.
    I can understand if they were going to be watching a film and they had warned me in advanced but this is a daily thing, this whiny bitch reacts like this whenever you interact with him while he's watching his NWO propaganda, I was even asked to not be around them while they're eating or watching tv ... wtf

You know, hate MOON PERSONs all you want but we're going to be the best generation for parents, if any of his ever end up getting around to that ...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume I went to the livingroom to tell the ppl I'm staying with they could look into getting an amazon fire tv, because they said they were interested in kodi … and the guy like … loses it and in such a bratty whiny manner yells "Could you somethingsomethingIcan'trmembernowbecause I'm highsomething sometihng" and the wife has to calm him down and I'm just like in my head "You stupid fuck I played this scenario out in my head like a week ago because I knew this would happen.

Like holy shit this isn't live broadcast television, netflix has a pause button you don't have to be a goddamn assnigger when someone is trying to have a conversation with you.
    I can understand if they were going to be watching a film and they had warned me in advanced but this is a daily thing, this whiny bitch reacts like this whenever you interact with him while he's watching his NWO propaganda, I was even asked to not be around them while they're eating or watching tv … wtf

You know, hate MOON PERSONs all you want but we're going to be the best generation for parents, if any of his ever end up getting around to that …

you're the one thats whining, at least he did it to your face rather than bitching about it on a forum like a cuck.

And why are you staying with those people?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're the one thats whining, at least he did it to your face rather than bitching about it on a forum like a cuck

Of course a gen-xer would defend that kind of behavior.
    You people are the reason humanity is going down the shits.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Of course a gen-xer would defend that kind of behavior.
    You people are the reason humanity is going down the shits.

im a MOON PERSON.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby im a MOON PERSON.

you're a mexican, so you're incapable of understanding this.
    Yeah, I saw a study somewhere that said MOON PERSONs were more likely to try and emotionally connect with their children rather than go with the whole 'tough love' reacting and anger bit. I'd find it but I'm procrastinating enough as it is.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 Yeah, I saw a study somewhere that said MOON PERSONs were more likely to try and emotionally connect with their children rather than go with the whole 'tough love' reacting and anger bit. I'd find it but I'm procrastinating enough as it is.

I'd be interested to read that
    Boomers aka Me Generation got to fuck without AIDS and do all the drugs they wanted.. Boomers of the same generation were the ones fighting in Vietnam.. so you're mixing the sub gen of hippy whiners

then came X Gen (Im a cusp of Boomer/X)

Then came Y which evolved into Mellenials aka 00 gen.

0 and 00 on a roulette table are Green.. so they're also oddly my chance the Green Generation as well

so basicly the Boomers,Me skipping the X Generation and leaving us with the AIDS fear went to Y/00 gen and fuck fuck fuck while the X gen kept running down to the old AIDS blood test everytime a condom broke with commercials telling you "AIDS KILLS" aidddddddsssss!!!!!

RIGHT? BACK THEN IT TOOK 2 FUCKING WEEKS TO BE TOLD "NON REACTIVE/NEGATIVE" BUT "COME BACK IN 6 MONTHS TO A YEAR TO MAKE SURE.

SO YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO FUCK FOR A YEAR. A WHOLE GENERATION OF BLUE BALL FRIGHTEN TEENS AND 20 YEAR OLDS IN THE 1980S AND EARLY 90S FREAKING OUT N SHIT.

FUCKING WHAT HAPPEN TO THE AIDS EPIDEMIC? NEVER SEE IT ON TV

KIDS GO BACK TO FUCKING LIKE FREE LOVING HIPPIES WITH THEIR SWIPE RIGHT/LEFT OPTIONS

MY YOUTH WAS A FUCKING LIE. FUCK YOU

I'm really depressed and the system is corrupt as shit and also NIST report made a few guys millions for their "Research" was so bogus
    Super fake and Gay = NIST
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume you're a mexican, so you're incapable of understanding this.

not really
    Bill Krozby = Mhight Wexican
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 MY YOUTH WAS A FUCKING LIE. FUCK YOU

I know what you mean ;_;
    To think all my favorite shows growing up were made by evil jedis who wanted to wipe my people out and not only that but they raped and tortured children.
    They slipped sexual innuendo into stuff like Rugrats, RUGRATS MY FUCKING #1 SERIES WHEN I WAS SUPER YUNG.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume I know what you mean ;_;
    To think all my favorite shows growing up were made by evil jedis who wanted to wipe my people out and not only that but they raped and tortured children.
    They slipped sexual innuendo into stuff like Rugrats, RUGRATS MY FUCKING #1 SERIES WHEN I WAS SUPER YUNG.

False jedis and bored cell drawers. :(
Jump to Top