User Controls

Don't Give Me No Bammer Weed

Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Just don't.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    thread is bammer
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    A pot store just opened down the street from me a few months ago. They've been raided by the narcs twice, but they just keep restocking and opening again, the very next morning even. They just want ID to prove 19+ and nothing else. No prescription required. But here 's the catch: $420 an ounce, $15/g, and no deals. Great bud, they have all the top notch hybrids, too. But I hope they get shut down for ripping people off by charging such outrageous prices.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL $420 an ounce

thats fucked up.
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Originally posted by aldra thread is bammer

AWFULLY rude
    Y tf is everyone saying "RUDE" everywhere, am I missing some gay ass joke?
    I used to work at this place on the weekends where we'd deliver bounce houses for parties on weekend mornings and then come pick them up at the end of the day. Most the people who worked there were criminals and illegal immigrants, because everything was under the table. I myself got the job because I was at a court ordered narcotics anonymous meeting and I saw this dude who I kinda knew from my town there and he offered to get me the job. I had a drivers license so I could drive which made me kind of on a higher level than most of the employees.

Anyways one day this tweaker got hired and assigned to be my help for the day so we set out to deliver these houses and this dude was obviously spun out. He told me this story about how he was in a hotel room with RBL posse partying and their shit got raided by the cops.

Then we delivered the bounce house and the inflatable thing was broken and this dude was like HOLD UP I CAN FIX IT and then proceeded to take this shit apart for like an hour and fuck with it and was hella weirding out me and the dude whose house it was because he was obviously twacked. He got fired at lunch time lol.
    There was also this like 40 year old white dude who was always spun out and would get trolled by all the mexicans regularly because he was hella irritable from being spun out. We were delivering a bunch of shit for an event in the park one day and this dude went in a porta potty and was in there for a minute and this 16 year old mexican dude went outside and was like I CAN HEAR YOUR LIGHTER GOING OFF IN THERE and the dude came out flippin out lol.

Also once I went in the morning to check out the van I was using for the day and I open up the back to load it and there's half a bottle of gin just chillin in the back. I was like wtf and like 10 minutes later this black dude I worked with came up and was like "yo did i leave my drank in there yesterday?" and i was like yea dude it's here take it before the boss sees.
Jump to Top