User Controls

What Affection Network?

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Do not take harm, but hinder and feel free to comment to the conversation of selective-singulation and how it can affect and effect any one person, secondary or third party.

I have tried to have good conversation with WAN in the past. altogether, I never got a good understanding for WAN. I do not know of WAN's condition of overall mental or physical health, but I hope that WAN is doing well. I continue to sit, wonder and ever-ponder over the overall positive interaction in daily environment for any-one person. This thread is my thought on the matter.

Under-thought to add or argue to the extent of conversation over Preventative Measure in a Controlled Environment, I would like to ask:

What is a positive environment for those (do not take harm or hinder to the paranoia of pre-process in relation to selective-singulation here, WAN) who have just come out of a controlled environment?

I have come to find that we, as a community, rather than make fun of, should maleate people emotionally with social construct of reinforced emotion?

After WAN gets out of a controlled environment and into an open, sometimes systematically hostile environment, how do you think they react and if you have ever been in such a setting, how did it make you feel?

Not only WAN, but anyone who feels as though unconditioned emotion is a premonition of ever-stagnation feel free to give input.
    yall suck dick
    It depends on the controlled environment, mash.
    Also next time word your posts less like a faggot
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    get the fuck out, ripping the piss out of our weirdest posters is way too fucking funny.

Shut up and give yourself a urine enema already.
    i miss wan...she was funny af
Jump to Top