User Controls

Sand niggers are the worst

J.P.W Houston
    Discuss
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I met some Druze security guard in a park at night and he was pretty chill.
    J.P.W Houston
    you are wrong.
    J.P.W Houston
    Taqiyya has also been politically legitimised, particularly among Twelver Shias, in order to maintain unity among Muslims and fraternity among the Shia clerics. Yarden Mariuma writes: "Taqiyya is an Islamic juridical term whose shifting meaning relates to when a Muslim is allowed, under Sharia law, to lie.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Druze don't even proselytize tho they just chill on a mountain, super chill dude.
    J.P.W Houston
    islamists worship the devil they can NOT be trusted. there is only one God.
    Won't it be nice when this era of multiculturalism and racial denial ends and people have their own homelands and communities for their own people?
    There will no longer be any threads like this, people will instead focus their time on more fulfilling pursuits such as the betterment of their race and mankind, exploring the mind and metaverse, creating new realities ... but no ... instead we are wasting our time on a website called "niggas in space" while satanic pedophiles run our world.

Kami-sama is not pleased
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Nil I met some Druze security guard in a park at night and he was pretty chill.

Did you naval his hot dog?
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Won't it be nice when this era of multiculturalism and racial denial ends and people have their own homelands and communities for their own people?
    There will no longer be any threads like this, people will instead focus their time on more fulfilling pursuits such as the betterment of their race and mankind, exploring the mind and metaverse, creating new realities … but no … instead we are wasting our time on a website called "niggas in space" while satanic pedophiles run our world.

Kami-sama is not pleased

Then stop joking about it and do something. Join the movement to remove said wealth and power for redistribution of stuff

then you guys can throw and afterparty.. order Pizza.. wait don't order PIZZA
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 throw and afterparty.. order Pizza.. wait don't order PIZZA

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume

That's Home Depot?
    Walk in Meat Locker where are the hooks to hang out on
    pedophiles are worse
Jump to Top