User Controls

Why anarcho-primitivism is against Nature

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Do you actually want to discuss anarcho-primitivism? Can you outline a few of the cogent points you took away from that video?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Didn't watch the video, but I would just like to say nothing is unnatural because it all happens within nature. "natural" is a meaningless distinction.
    When I saw the title to this thread and Bill Krozby's username I knrw a Lindsey Zywicel video would be inside đź‘Ť
    Bill Krozby, you don't even know what the term "anarcho-primitivism" means. I would wager any amount of money on the fact that you either didn't watch the video at all (and posted it here because you are obsessed with doughy-faced 2/10s, and the title sounds vaguely smart), or didn't actually listen to anything in it. Guaranteed.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Bill Krozby, you don't even know what the term "anarcho-primitivism" means. I would wager any amount of money on the fact that you either didn't watch the video at all (and posted it here because you are obsessed with doughy-faced 2/10s, and the title sounds vaguely smart), or didn't actually listen to anything in it. Guaranteed.

k how much money bitch
    Originally posted by Lanny Do you actually want to discuss anarcho-primitivism? Can you outline a few of the cogent points you took away from that video?

yes i can. but i don't feel the need to, you since you constantly ask me what words mean, you're boring.
    Bill Krozby, stop digressing
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby k how much money bitch

$10,000
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

Yeah you wood
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yes i can. but i don't feel the need to, you since you constantly ask me what words mean, you're boring.

So what do you think about anarcho-primitivism Bill Krozby?
    >shit that will never happen
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Nil Didn't watch the video, but I would just like to say nothing is unnatural because it all happens within nature. "natural" is a meaningless distinction.

you only say that to justify your anal secks.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by benny vader you only say that to justify your anal secks.

To justify anything.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    but mostly your rectal sex
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    I didn’t watch the video because succubi are way too retarded to understand jack shit about the world, let alone political philosophy. Having said that, anarcho-primitivism is basically a romanticized post-leftist narrative that portrays indigenous societies based upon a hunter-gatherer model as inherently good and pacifist unlike the muh ebil western civilization. Needless to say, as ted kaczynsky pointed out, this portrayal is quite inaccurate and it’s more like a mental projection of a collective sense of loss that leads them to picture the pre-industrial society as some sort of utopian arcadian whose pastoral simplicity is the ideal condition for the mankind -tl;dr: they bought Rousseau&company’s koolaid-. Ofc those assumptions were factually wrong and hunter-gatherer societies were neither peaceful nor particularly egalitarian, but ethical issues aside, my problem with primitivism is that according to the (very individualist\capitalist) way I see anarchism it cannot help but lead to social darwinism, and in an ecosystem where the survival of the fittest is the law the individuals, or group of them, would have an evolutionary incentive to develop new technologies to increase their chances of survival, so primitivist societies would not last long at all by design. Anyway, I can see the hoards of neo-luddites and anarcho-primitivists getting more and more proselytes and increasing their appeal towards a more mainstream audience in the upcoming years when the AI boogeyman and automation will cause massive technological unemployment
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I don't know what it is and I don't care. THANK YOU!!
    Originally posted by mmQ I don't know what it is and I don't care. THANK YOU!!
    u r welcome buddy ; )))
    Originally posted by antinatalism I didn’t watch the video because succubi are way too retarded to understand jack shit about the world, let alone political philosophy. Having said that, anarcho-primitivism is basically a romanticized post-leftist narrative that portrays indigenous societies based upon a hunter-gatherer model as inherently good and pacifist unlike the muh ebil western civilization. Needless to say, as ted kaczynsky pointed out, this portrayal is quite inaccurate and it’s more like a mental projection of a collective sense of loss that leads them to picture the pre-industrial society as some sort of utopian arcadian whose pastoral simplicity is the ideal condition for the mankind -tl;dr: they bought Rousseau&company’s koolaid-. Ofc those assumptions were factually wrong and hunter-gatherer societies were neither peaceful nor particularly egalitarian, but ethical issues aside, my problem with primitivism is that according to the (very individualist\capitalist) way I see anarchism it cannot help but lead to social darwinism, and in an ecosystem where the survival of the fittest is the law the individuals, or group of them, would have an evolutionary incentive to develop new technologies to increase their chances of survival, so primitivist societies would not last long at all by design. Anyway, I can see the hoards of neo-luddites and anarcho-primitivists getting more and more proselytes and increasing their appeal towards a more mainstream audience in the upcoming years when the AI boogeyman and automation will cause massive technological unemployment

Didn't read
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Didn't read

2 busy reading the quran you goatfucker, amirite
Jump to Top