User Controls

This is one fuckin awesome site

All six of us.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Well it's actually all 578 of us if you count all of scrawnie's alt accounts.
    It is an awesome site though. Even if it's small now it might not always be, and a small tight-knit community of good posters is better than a larger community full of faggots. This place is better than zoklet, for example
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    it's like &T was the titanic, zoklet was a lifeboat and this place is a few of us clinging to a door.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Nil it's like &T was the titanic, zoklet was a lifeboat and this place is a few of us clinging to a door.

Ehh more like banging a really hot crack whore but it's your dad behind the camcorder...fun but awkward at the same time.
    Maybe this site is really a digital portal to hell
    AFJ Houston
    I think the more the better.
    the problem is lanny needs to reg it with the official ICANN ? or whatever he's doing wont load a page using the official http://www.niggasin.space

only niggasin.space work.

am I to believe this is dark web?
    Eh, it's ok
    oh my

Your connection is not secure

The owner of www.niggasin.space has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.
    r u the same shitfucker in San Fran, Oakland and L.B. ? :/
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 r u the same shitfucker in San Fran, Oakland and L.B. ? :/

You are mentally ill
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon You are mentally ill

I used to jump off of drawbridges as a kid into water with strong currents (undertows)

you tell me?
Jump to Top