User Controls

You fucking people are weird

Speaking of wealthy and Paypal (as in former totse Harper Reed?)

this guy admits to infusing blood with 14 year old teenagers to live for ever

I wonder if that Harper Reed guy does it, I wonder if Donald Trump does it or Obama or the Clintons

don't know the validity to this story but my world keeps becoming more cartoonish everyday I wake up

http://www.wuc-news.com/2017/06/billionaire-paypal-founder-admits-to.html?m=1
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    what do you mean by "you people" huh?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Something something pedo-hemophilia.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^i dont know about harper reed. And I don't personally know anybody that out their that I know of. But I've met "people in power" that both have ties to the bushes and the clintons and one was a drunkard (not that theres anything wrong with drinking, but he was out of their) the other was definitely a pedo and they would try to pass off their bs as they were lonely/rich and of a different country.

I honestly don't know if the drinking blood stuff is real or not, but I've met some pretty well off people that live in condos down town that definitely aren't like normal people.

I'm not sure if they are insidious or not but I felt like they were more dracula than some street negro.
    Originally posted by Sophie Something something pedo-hemophilia.

something something you're a faggot
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^i dont know about harper reed. And I don't personally know anybody that out their that I know of. But I've met "people in power" that both have ties to the bushes and the clintons and one was a drunkard (not that theres anything wrong with drinking, but he was out of their) the other was definitely a pedo and they would try to pass off their bs as they were lonely/rich and of a different country.

I honestly don't know if the drinking blood stuff is real or not, but I've met some pretty well off people that live in condos down town that definitely aren't like normal people.

I'm not sure if they are insidious or not but I felt like they were more dracula than some street negro.

Out of whose what now?
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 Out of whose what now?

? out of whose what ?
    You can't possibly be this slow.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 You can't possibly be this slow.

just use your big boy words and explain what you're getting at, you will text me walls of text like your baby mammer does, so quit being so simple, chicken.
    Originally posted by Nil what do you mean by "you people" huh?

Oh I think you know what I mean, Nil.. I think you know exactly what I mean.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^i dont know about harper reed. And I don't personally know anybody that out their that I know of. But I've met "people

Source

https://www.wired.com/2015/06/how-hacking-helped-me-become-obamas-cto/

.." Before I discovered the boards, I thought of a computer as something to program and play video games on. But used as a gateway to a BBS, it turned into a door to be unlocked, with a host of knowledge just waiting for me on the other side. BBS allowed me to discover new worlds, to step into uncharted territory as part of a global hacker collective, and to thrive as an individual.

It was on a bulletin board that I first learned about hacker culture, the “let’s just break through this wall and see what’s on the other side” mentality.

That gave me the courage to try new things. Before I was hired by Obama’s team as the CTO for his 2012 re-election campaign, I had certainly never been involved with anything of that nature before. Yet, I somehow knew I could do the job. I attribute that confidence to my experience as a hacker and the subsequent willingness to take risks. If you never break through that wall of doubt, you will never see what might’ve been possible.

I grew up in Greeley, Colorado, in a house without a television set. I was a very nerdy kid: I used to play “astronaut” and eat bouillon as astronaut food. We also had tons of books. Every so often, my mom would take me and my brother to the Tattered Cover bookstore in Denver, where she’d encourage us to read anything that piqued our interest.

That’s how I first discovered bulletin boards. A BBS enables computers to communicate with each other using modems over telephone lines. When I was 12, I was looking through an issue of Computer Shopper magazine, which I used to obsessively pore over even though it was terrible, and I found a listing for something called TOTSE, or “Temple of the Screaming Electron.”

TOTSE was “an information network providing criminal insights to anyone with a phone, personal computer, and a modem.” At the time, we had an IBM Model 25 computer and a 300-baud modem. Of course I had to go see what TOTSE was all about. What I found there completely blew my mind — a Pandora’s Box of totally crazy stuff, from Anarchist Cookbook files to a compendium of documents on how to hack stuff.

TOTSE eventually lead to another bulletin board called Dark Shadows. This one was multi-user, which meant that you could chat with other people on it. From then on, computers were no longer something I did by myself, as an escape from the tedium of school. These bulletin boards were early prototypes of social networks, and they represented the power of what the fledgling Internet could do. I’d simply type commands into Telnet, and be taken to another world. It was the first time I realized that I wasn’t alone, that there were other people like me who were there out there, that I belonged to a worldwide community.

That’s where it all started. Getting hired as CTO of Threadless, then CTO of the Obama for America campaign, and currently, CEO at Modest, Inc., none of it would’ve happened without the early exposure to hacker culture.."
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby just use your big boy words and explain what you're getting at, you will text me walls of text like your baby mammer does, so quit being so simple, chicken.

Alright let me explain slow for you, okay? I'm going to explain this to you Bill Krozby. It's okay to learn.

So this is what you wrote.

not that theres anything wrong with drinking, but he was out of their

And now Bill Krozby, this is what I wrote. Me. This is what I wrote, got it?

Out of whose what now?

Now, maybe I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here. You understand the difference between 'their' and 'there' right Bill Krozby? Right? No? Fack. Okay.

There- In, at, or to that place or position.

Their- Belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.

If you need help with the definition of ANY of those words you feel free to ask Bill Krozby babe. See now, the mistake was in you using 'their' instead of 'there' and also not using the correct phrase 'out there' and instead using 'he was out of their.'

So you fucked up on not just one, but two fronts.

Do you get it *yet* or do I have to go slower?
    ^Yassss go slower this time
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^Yassss go slower this time

go read my response.. you will know who he is
Jump to Top