User Controls

When did you realize?

DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    That you were fundamentally different from your peers? What caused you to realize you were a broken or damaged being? Do you ever, after the initial realization, have moments of greater clarity where this difference or fundamental problem is brought, perhaps with other realizations, to greater focus in your consciousness?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Different =/= broken by any objective standard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I didn't say different though. I meant what I said. Broken.
    Originally posted by DocFoster That you were fundamentally different from your peers?
    Well shit. So I did. My bad. It's been a weird day guys
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I never did. I...and this is going to be hard for most to swallow(insert infinitycuck joke here)actually fit in perfectly aside from you know transgender and religious people. Not that I have a disdain or contempt for either group it's just that I would find myself with literally nothing to say to either really. I could imagine my failed attempt to relate to hardcore wing nut religious people to go something like "Oh yeah. Jesus is a pretty rad bro and all. I went to church one summer when I was 12. Sucked balls tbh brahs...mk I'm out" *walks off*
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by DocFoster That you were fundamentally different from your peers? What caused you to realize you were a broken or damaged being? Do you ever, after the initial realization, have moments of greater clarity where this difference or fundamental problem is brought, perhaps with other realizations, to greater focus in your consciousness?

We are from different backgrounds (even DFG).

I am not a broken soul, I just help you fix yours;

What makes you different?

Thought is room and board by the structure you were raised around..

By this (think Spore) standard, I find music and food to be the distinct cultural backbone that creates boggular momentum between two or more.
Jump to Top