User Controls

Investing in Quartz

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Does the science quantify clarity for the production of Quartz-Engineering?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Move to Australia it's outside everywhere there.
    I live in Utah and it's in the Moun'ns

But of course, I can see why some, maybe most, would not want to mine these mountains. But if you pass on through, you can see the layers of minerals.

The reason why I ask is because I've went Quartz hunting and intend on going again. I am in the hopes of creating form(s) of renewable energy using Quartz in relation to magnets and Mono-Atomic Gold working with Sun-Rays.

Post last edited by mashlehash at 2017-07-05T20:18:53.889865+00:00

Post last edited by mashlehash at 2017-07-05T20:19:53.064538+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Have you ever heard of people using Mono-Atomic gold as a supplement? I remember some years ago researching it some what and they had some pretty convincing articles and youtube videos. I remember watching some video where the guy claimed to have spent like 10-15k on various nootropics and other life enhancers and claimed it was by far the best one..could be all a ruse of course the shit is expensive as you could imagine I never did end up buying any but now that it's on my mind I might re visit it.
    I have a Crystal(Rock) Shop no more than a ten to fifteen bike ride away from my home. They sell all sorts of things. I believe MA-G contains some answers to equations that some have over looked.

In this shop...let me see if they have a webpage and if they don't... :D

If I'm a winner I will learn code firmly, walk in there and give em a page.

Anyways...
    My friend had a great deal of a sample of MA-G. I'll have to ask him more about it. Eden gauld aint soh bae.
    Here, you might send enquiry about a sample from White Feather Rocks:

https://www.whitefeatherrocks.com/

I am also looking at QZM which is Quarts Mountain Resources, Ltd.

Thanks Yahoo:

0.0550.00 (0.00 %)
    At close: ‎June‎ ‎30 11:34AM EDT

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/qzm.v/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Thanks Marketwatch:

-0.01 -8.33%

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/QZM?countrycode=CA
    Quartz is worthless. It'd be like investing $10 in bitcoin, you aren't going to make shit.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mashlehash Here, you might send enquiry about a sample from White Feather Rocks:

https://www.whitefeatherrocks.com/

Nice!

Originally posted by 霍比特人 Quartz is worthless. It'd be like investing $10 in bitcoin, you aren't going to make shit.

There's something inside cell phones that's critical that's going to go extinct within like the next 5 years I think it would be worth investing in now only if I could remember the name of the shit.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 Quartz is worthless. It'd be like investing $10 in bitcoin, you aren't going to make shit.

From the smallest tantamount, you would be surprised of it's potential to maintain information for many, many years.
    Originally posted by mashlehash From the smallest tantamount, you would be surprised of it's potential to maintain information for many, many years.

Except its readily available and is one of the cheapest gemstones around. Regular quartz is $50 per lb according to the random site I googled just now. I mean it's not like using gold. Quartz will make for a very cheap ingredient for the computers of the future.
    So it's cheap.

Quartz will make for a very cheap ingredient for the computers of the future.

Don't over-look it, then.

Be ahead of the curve and research it...and question all research after your school of thought about it.
    I'd rather be a Judge with a penis nose who owns too much commodity.
    also:

http://www.quartzpage.de/gen_phys.html
    Originally posted by mashlehash So it's cheap.

Don't over-look it, then.

Be ahead of the curve and research it…and question all research after your school of thought about it.

Right, so its a bad investment. The price probably isn't going to rise very significantly unless we magically start running out or have an economically artificial situation like with diamonds. You're better off investing in the stock market or cryptocurrency or something.
    I should have pre-tensed by saying that it's a personal interest so it makes it much more valuable.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    You can always pan for gold in playsand.
    http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/25202-home-depot-all-purpose-sand-has-gold/
    Panning for gems and minerals is very fun if the owners of the land don't ask for an arm and a leg for you to be there. Perhaps you could find someone to prospect some land and then you could buy it if it's worthy. Seems far fetched, but you could get lucky. If it doesn't work out then you could grow some food there or pave over the land to build a mega-Burger King.
    Pretty sure Utah has some dope opal mines, yeah? I love crystals. I went to a crystal exhibition in Missouri some time back and this dude claimed to have a $100,000 opal on display from his mine in Utah.
    You could be that guy.
Jump to Top