User Controls

Worst metal band in the world

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I laughed through the entire video. Butt-Fuckingly hilarious, wearing a tutu and prancing around on stage is so metal!

Most fat and sweaty moshpit I wouldn't want to be in.

I hate the vocal style but the metal sound is great. good tight rhythm. it is kind of funny.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I hate the vocal style but the metal sound is great. good tight rhythm. it is kind of funny.

I like a lot of metal but I'm going to have to agree, I've never been into the "death-core" pig squeal/snorting sounds even when it was a new thing.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    idk why but I'm reminded of this guy his music I never found all that great but the lyrics are okay also I should state NSFW

Originally posted by RestStop idk why but I'm reminded of this guy his music I never found all that great but the lyrics are okay also I should state NSFW

lol, yeah I've never liked gg allins music really either, but that documentry about him is pretty good. I would afraid to be at his show.

His brothers band the bass player is a lot better.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    ^Yeah that dude was seriously mentally ill. I mean there's obviously "fake" crazy famous people like ICP and Twiztid but I don't think smearing your own shit on your face is still in the facade side of things. I forget how he died heroin overdose maybe? Anyways he definitely didn't skimp on the "entertainment" aspect of his concerts.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i only listen to good metal bands

Originally posted by RestStop ^Yeah that dude was seriously mentally ill. I mean there's obviously "fake" crazy famous people like ICP and Twiztid but I don't think smearing your own shit on your face is still in the facade side of things. I forget how he died heroin overdose maybe? Anyways he definitely didn't skimp on the "entertainment" aspect of his concerts.

yeah he died from a heroin overdose. I dunno if you catched that in the vid but the chick complains about how spilling beer on you can pipe, probably smoking crack lol

he was literally a self loathing jedi edgelord.

But as far as edgelord punk/metal bands go my favorite is anal cunt. I saw them several years back before he died. At a certain point on the 30 minute set, he had to sit down in a chair because he was so fucked up from his coma / the drugs

Originally posted by NARCassist i only listen to good metal bands

whats are some of your favorites? I like pig destroyer, today is the day, n napalm death
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

Mass amounts of core.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by mashlehash Mass amounts of core.

I'd like to think he was shooting "tech" here...the rush from that kicking in while simultaneously being sucked off would be amazing on some God tier level though I bet anything it's boy.
    Originally posted by RestStop I'd like to think he was shooting "tech" here…the rush from that kicking in while simultaneously being sucked off would be amazing on some God tier level though I bet anything it's boy.

looks brown like boy to me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I wish I could have seen GG Allin live.

Whiskey Ritual and Forgotten Tomb did a cover album of some of his songs.

Metal in general is just degenerate formulaic tripe for angry white men with no proper cultural direction
    So is this more about anger of white trash then multi culture breeding?

what exactly is Aryan? you realize Iranians are Aryan as well.

What about Slavs and Celtics? do you Aryans think you're better than us?

fucking trip'n hard with this Aryan BS
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 So is this more about anger of white trash then multi culture breeding?

what exactly is Aryan? you realize Iranians are Aryan as well.

What about Slavs and Celtics? do you Aryans think you're better than us?

fucking trip'n hard with this Aryan BS

gg allin isn't a whyte, he's a self loathing jedi
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Not and SG thread
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Metal in general is just degenerate formulaic tripe for angry white men with no proper cultural direction

I don't really see how you come to that conclusion considering not all metal bands are whytes
    just look at korn and system of a down and slayer

Jump to Top