User Controls

How autistic is this guy

Dissociator African Astronaut

or is it just the cocaine
    Sharpie Houston

Although still less, than some of the members on here.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    It's not so much autism , just he's talented, on drugs,gets a lot of pussy, and is kind of an asshole. They were one of the first rock bands in my opinion to showcase pretentiousness in a cheeky way. It would be hard to get away with that today.

I actually met the drummer of one of my favorite bands Ringo Deathstarr, for the second time last night, and he's kind of hard to and talk to and always strives to have that cheeky attitude like mark motherbaugh had in that interview, and I was just selling the faggot a piece of pizza.

The thing about idols is they are
    just that, "idols" and they almost never cease to amaze you that they are shit heads in the end.

The only rockstar that i've ever met that was close to genuine in person was tony foresta from municipal waste several years ago, during the beginning of a show he gave me beer when i was underaged and let me scream into his mic. I've seen him since then a couple times and he walks around like he has a dick up his ass, but thats probably because he's a midget with a small cock.

good video though, my dad told me he saw them in tokyo in the late 70's. I was going to see them at fun fun fun fest here in austin 4 years ago , but the guitar player hurt his hand so the descendants showed up and played devo songs. Shit was tight as fuck.

I don't listen to devo nearly as much as I used to, but I'm glad at least you and some other people realize how they paved the way for bands still to this day.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Hopefully devo tours again, I highly doubt it since they toured heavily from 2011-2014, plus Bob 2's death, and I think Mark said he has no plans for devo ever to play again but Jerry, Josh, and Bob 1 said they might perform as devo without Mark
    ^pretty sure they will have someone stand in, they are a huge franchise and they need money just like anyone else. Gwar has had the several members OD including the oderis and they are still a band. Blink182 have "broken" up several times and even without the most talented member they continue to tour with alkaline trios mark skiba. Hell even judas priest and gary numan still tour, having a rock band ins't just something you can just quit if you're successful.

I know its trite to say,but keith richards was quite the looker back in the day, but he still plays despite being older than the moon and looking like a mummy

http://www.vintag.es/2011/01/keith-richards.html
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Bill Krozbyzy you sound different.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Really?
    Gwar????
    Bevis and Butthead used to make fun of them.
    I was in Wolvves
    Bill Krozbyzy you sound different.

i guess I have my more lucid moments

Jump to Top