User Controls

You should all fucking kill yourselves

I'm better than all of you. I am a superior human being. I'd murder and rape your mother
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    my mom is ded tho, checkmate.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    *snorts ashes
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Your gimmick/schtick has already been taken by several members, sploo. I'm sorry.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    sploo does it the best.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Your gimmick/schtick has already been taken by several members, sploo. I'm sorry.

kill yourself
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by mashlehash sploo does it the best.

Oh, well, then. Then I guess we'll have to sit back, relax, a just let him do his thing.
    Kuje Tej Houston [disorientate this purple-tinged ornithorhynchidae]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Oh, well, then. Then I guess we'll have to sit back, relax, a just let him do his thing.

No its old hat everyone knows this
    It aint 2014
    Originally posted by Kuje Tej No its old hat everyone knows this
    It aint 2014

Prove it isn't 2014. Prove you're not in a deep sleep right now and when you wake up, your normal world will be people in a cartoon world where humans are really praying mantis.
    I'll kill you
    RestStop Space Nigga
    The key to getting everyone to kill themselves is to indeed kill yourself first. Your act of selflessness and courage will inspire and motivate us all to follow suit.
    Originally posted by RestStop The key to getting everyone to kill themselves is to indeed kill yourself first. Your act of selflessness and courage will inspire and motivate us all to follow suit.

This
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by sploo I'm better than all of you. I am a superior human being. I'd murder and rape your mother

you get beat up by your hobbit dad, you couldn't beat my mum
Jump to Top