User Controls

Movies that suck

-Knowing
    -Juno
    -
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.
    anything from hollywood
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick

-Knowing

LOL. Clicked on your thread to post this but couldn't remember the name.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.

Fuck you.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Fuck you.

Reported.
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    I know this might be an unpopular opinion but I couldn't stand that one super hero movie with Ryan Gosling, Deadpool. I didn't even finish it before turning it off in disappointment.

What was most upsetting was that it was the very rare, if not only occasion in years where I actually had paid to see a movie.

I don't usually pay for movies like some kind of chump ass sucka but I had received a $10 iTunes card as a gift & could not for the life of me think of anything to use it for so for something like 2 bucks I rented Deadpool.

*EDIT: It's been a while, how do I make images show up? I clicked in the picture icon on top right of the text box but it's not working :/
    *Edit 2: Thanks -SpectraL!

Post last edited by What_a_Kreep at 2017-07-04T15:36:12.500312+00:00

Post last edited by What_a_Kreep at 2017-07-04T15:37:15.944890+00:00

Post last edited by What_a_Kreep at 2017-07-04T15:37:31.984161+00:00
    Originally posted by What_a_Kreep *EDIT: It's been a while, how do I make images show up? I clicked in the picture icon on top right of the text box but it's not working :/

The link must end in .jpg, .bmp, or .png.
    The original Dracula movie, with Bela Lugosi.
Jump to Top