User Controls

hey lets play a word game

here's how u play
    i'll start with three words and you choose one that you associate with all three

poster 1 shares their one-word association
    poster 2 takes poster 1's word and two random or unrelated ones and posts them
    poster 3 makes a one-word association from poster 2's words
    the steps then repeat and we can judge each other based on the attachments made
    apparently a shallow assessment of someone's personality can be made based on the words chosen
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    forest

forest carpet mannequin
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Anal
    Anal Fuckstick asshole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

Post last edited by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant at 2017-07-03T21:51:52.944596+00:00
    fudgicle
    fudgicle safety spoon
    prolapse
    fingers water voting
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    florida

florida badminton stomach
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by mmQ florida

florida badminton stomach

infinityshock

infinityshock faggot retard

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist infinityshock

infinityshock faggot retard

infinityshock

infinityshock fountain triathlon
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't think ya'll niggas even know what's going on. The answer to the first image is "cheese".

Blue cheese, cheese cake, cottage cheese.

Of course this one was easy for me since i am Dutch and boy do we love our cheese. And even the occasional cheese cake.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie I don't think ya'll niggas even know what's going on. The answer to the first image is "cheese".

Blue cheese, cheese cake, cottage cheese.

Of course this one was easy for me since i am Dutch and boy do we love our cheese. And even the occasional cheese cake.

That's clever thinking, though I honestly think the OP meant for it to be how we've been doing it, what random word does it make us think of, and I say that because he said 'a shallow assessment can be made based on the given answer.'

That being said, a shallow assessment can be made that you saw it the other way, with the literal word association as you demonstrated with the keyword being cheese.

I'll do mine that way.

Cord - Turtle - Chord
    Originally posted by mmQ That's clever thinking, though I honestly think the OP meant for it to be how we've been doing it, what random word does it make us think of, and I say that because he said 'a shallow assessment can be made based on the given answer.'

That being said, a shallow assessment can be made that you saw it the other way, with the literal word association as you demonstrated with the keyword being cheese.

I'll do mine that way.

Cord - Turtle - Chord

choke turtle neck

my turn

jolly green giants cock

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist choke turtle neck

What?

No.

Mine has one word that can be combined with all three respectively, such as in Sophie's example.
    we could just freely associate
    i can't even follow my own rules sooooo

Originally posted by NARCassist choke turtle neck

anyone ever have sex in an igloo?

cube
    cube stick orb
Jump to Top