User Controls

Inbox all fucked up

RisiR † 29 Autism
    The layout got completely murked for me. Everything is sqashed to the left and the messages break after 3 characters into the next line.

When I click on the main page it shows me a new PM but there is none. When I click on a thread it's all normal.

???
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Works fine for everyone else, so it's something to do with your device, not the site.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Works fine for everyone else, so it's something to do with your device, not the site.

Shut the fuck up. I'm talking to Lanny you fucking nigger.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Shut the fuck up. I'm talking to Lanny you fucking nigger.

You don't scare me, kid.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Bump.
    Thanks for the notice bae. I was wondering why you hadn't sent more dick pics yet.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    What browser/OS are you using?

Is the issue on the inbox view (like a list of PMs) or when reading PMs? All PMs or just some?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Android.

All of the above.
    worksfineformerisirmustberetarded
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † The layout got completely murked for me. Everything is sqashed to the left and the messages break after 3 characters into the next line.

When I click on the main page it shows me a new PM but there is none. When I click on a thread it's all normal.

???

I found a fix for this the other day. Just PMd you FAMMMMM
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Topical forum, boys. 6 month bans for both of you.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Your computer sucks tip.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Topical forum, boys. 6 month bans for both of you.

Reported.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    shit, android, will need to track down a device. A phone I assume? Can you give me the model? Poke me if I haven't posted back in a week.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'll poke your prostate, boy.

Yea, uhh, HTC One?
    I had a dream about you RisiR lol :/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yea, I can decipher the PMs but I can't answer.
    Email me then hoe
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Can't you wait a little you thirsty whore? Hnnghhh.
    I could wait forever for you bb
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top