User Controls

Are steroids actually bad for you?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've heard a lot of different things , conflicting things about them. Does anyone here have experience with them?
    I've thought about trying. I've heard if you cycle or some shit the symptoms can be managed. It sounds like your balls are pretty tiny already though, so you might not have anything to lose.
    ^nah I actually have a pretty big dick and balls, prolly more than most people on this site. Thats what I'm afraid of losing If I did roids
    Watch the documentary "Bigger, Stronger, Faster". It's pretty good but the producers juice themselves and are drug addicts (There's a Joe Rogan Podcast with both of them.) The subject is complex but if done right anabolic steroids and other PEDs can be very beneficial. People underestimate the financials, though. Shit's expensive.
    ^i'll check it out. I watch joe rogans podcast but surprisingly have never seen that episode. And I guess I figured they were relatively cheap. I've noticed musicians in my city who were super scrawny and then got ridiculously huge out of nowhere.
    They will get you big as fuck but there are huge downsides. More than the side effects of the roids themselves (shrunk junk, acne, hair loss etc) I think the downside is you cant just quit and maintain that top level preformance. My girls brother was talking about some mma stuff and how a new rule was in effect requiring drug screens that effectively killed roid use and how you could tell which guys just wasnt as top level both in fitness and ability because they dont got no juice.

Id say stay natural. Lots of the problem in fitness for the average joe is that they can work out all they want but without accommodations in lifesyle you wont get gains. From what you eat to smoking and drinking to your sleep schedule to your job, these all play a role. Optimize your own lifestyle and routine and you will be wayyy better off.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    They aren't as horrific as people make them out to me. There is actually only one steroid that shrinks your testicles(temporarily) and that's testosterone which is already made naturally within your body. The reason why your testicles shrink is because the test overload causes the natural test production to shut down, when the cycle is completed your balls will return to normal as if nothing happened. I would be more worried about my exercise regimen and food intake being on point rather than the downsides of the gear.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Download this and read it: http://www.amazon.com/Anabolics-Edit.../dp/0982828004

Not as long as it seems, the latter segment is on information about all the various drugs related to this. If you aren't willing to do the research/reading required then you shouldn't be using them and don't deserve to.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've been a daily user for over 12 years. No consequences so far.
    they fucking good for you as fuck, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK
Jump to Top