User Controls

question about eating lsd

Your stomach has hydrochloric acid, but since it's aqueous there are a bunch of hydrogen and chlorine atoms just mucking about inside. When you take LSD and swallow it, why don't the chlorine atoms murk (oxidize) the LSD molecules real quick, rendering it ineffective?
    bup
    how was nutmeggg chink loser
    Aren't you supposed to take acid sublingually?
    Originally posted by sploo how was nutmeggg chink loser

tbh i hated it. i combined it with 3-meo-pce and i basically just felt retarded the whole time and couldn't really do anything at all
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Aren't you supposed to take acid sublingually?

yeah but your blood vessels takes it to your stomach
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Aren't you supposed to take acid sublingually?

it doesn't matter. but nbomes only work sublingually
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by sploo how was nutmeggg chink loser

you can call him a chink loser, but at least he's not a honkey faggot like you

obviously it must just get absorbed before that, or that ain't what happens
    Yea but things don't just not happen for no reason.
    Because chemistry doesn't work like that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The acid is absorbed into the bloodstream before it even reaches the digestive system.
    Originally posted by greenplastic it doesn't matter. but nbomes only work sublingually

Maybe that's what I'm thinking of

I've taken a hundred analogs but never actually had real acid
    Originally posted by greenplastic Your stomach has hydrochloric acid, but since it's aqueous there are a bunch of hydrogen and chlorine atoms just mucking about inside. When you take LSD and swallow it, why don't the chlorine atoms murk (oxidize) the LSD molecules real quick, rendering it ineffective?

related/unrelated

Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters lived communally at Kesey's homes in California and Oregon, and are noted for the sociological significance of a lengthy road trip they took in the summer of 1964, traveling across the United States in a psychedelic painted school bus called Furthur or Further, organizing parties and giving out LSD.[1] During this time they met many of the guiding lights of the mid-1960s cultural movement and presaged what is commonly thought of as hippies with odd behavior, tie-dyed and red, white and blue clothing, and a renunciation of the normal society, which they dubbed The Establishment. Tom Wolfe chronicled their early escapades in The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test; Wolfe also documents a notorious 1966 trip on Further from Mexico through Houston, stopping to visit Kesey's friend, novelist Larry McMurtry. Kesey was in flight from a drug charge at the time. [2] Notable members of the group include Kesey's best friend Ken Babbs, Carolyn "Mountain Girl" Garcia, Lee Quarnstrom, and Neal Cassady. Stewart Brand, Paul Foster, Dale Kesey (his cousin), George Walker, the Warlocks (now known as the Grateful Dead), Del Close (then a lighting designer for the Grateful Dead), Wavy Gravy, Paul Krassner, and Kentucky Fab Five writers Ed McClanahan and Gurney Norman (who overlapped with Kesey and Babbs as creative writing graduate students at Stanford University) were associated with the group to varying degrees.[citation needed]

These events are also documented by one of the original pranksters, Lee Quarnstrom, in his memoir titled When I Was a Dynamiter.

Contents
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The acid is absorbed into the bloodstream before it even reaches the digestive system.

Doesn't seem likely, sure we can expect some absorption in the esophagus but a tab's only going to be there for a few seconds. If you stick a tab under your tongue for a few seconds then spit it out you won't experience the same thing as if you had swallowed it.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The acid is absorbed into the bloodstream before it even reaches the digestive system.

Not true, I almost never leave acid under my tongue and I always trip balls.
    Really? Nobody knows the answer to this question? Where the fuck is captain falcon at?
    The transfer of acid to the bloodstream is almost instantaneous. In fact, if you put a blotter on your skin for just a few seconds, you will get high. If you put a hit in your hand for just a few seconds, you will get high. If you swallow a hit, it will be absorbed before it even hits your stomach.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The transfer of acid to the bloodstream is almost instantaneous. In fact, if you put a blotter on your skin for just a few seconds, you will get high. If you put a hit in your hand for just a few seconds, you will get high. If you swallow a hit, it will be absorbed before it even hits your stomach.

Also not true. I've definitely handled LSD blotters and geltabs for more than a few seconds without tripping.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by greenplastic Also not true. I've definitely handled LSD blotters and geltabs for more than a few seconds without tripping.

If your palm would have been just a bit more sweaty, it would have. Not talking about geltabs. Talking about blotters and microdots.
Jump to Top