User Controls

Dont look me up cuz theres nothing there. I make more dollars than a millionaire, i get higher than any stairs and at the top thats where I build my lair.

JUDAS McSAVAGE Yung Blood
    ANIMAL. Album: Bad & Evil Meets Evil & Bad
    Judas

{Overtime} With this this precision, I'll make the final decision, now listen, for a second, Probably shouldn't say shit, this is not a test bitch, Couldn't beat me if you tried to hard, just another one of them try to start, just brother of a die hard, Can't be Bruce Willis, but my will is, wicked, and I'm ticking, like a time bomb, Bout to blow off, With a Glock to the clock I'm killing time, I put a dick in my rhymes, feel I'm about to break spines, I ain't fine, Yes out my mind, better fucking hide, I think its killing time, time for me to shine, That would fine, Drinking limes , Its time, I do crime, If I died, Run and hide, Would it bother you inside, If i fucked your bitch and we lied, Can't deny, I made that pussy fly, I'm feeling my, Anger bout to lash now, Thought I wasn't going to Knock you out, Knocked with like Kung Pao, Hammer sickle like my pimp Mao.
    JUDAS McSAVAGE Yung Blood
    my last code name here was IZZY you fucking ffggots. I posted about stealing a watch now watch this .... Snakes *hissss
Jump to Top