User Controls

Sorry if anyone needed me...

Arnox Yung Blood
    I checked on Sanctuary Experimental today to make sure it was still standing and I see that I've missed some others. So, just letting everyone know that I'm available for talking again. If I missed you then now's the time to talk to me. Otherwise, cheerio.

PS: Lanny, your forum is as slow as ketchup still. XP Ain't nobody got time for dat.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    I wish you still had backups or archives of the original sites threads... I found a way back machine version of just the forums and thread titles... I was trying to view a few of my threads that had really important info and memories and shit
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Quiet, you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What do you wanna talk about? Autistic dragons?

AHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.

*kills self*
    to be specific Arnox do you have the posts archived somewhere? I need to acquire the contents of a thread I made on 10/24 (possibly 10/21) called I keep turning into shapes

and the thread syncan dust mite trip report

the info is crucial as I am compiling a very specific and accurate drug history timeline for personal use and to help my neurologist understand my spuds
    PS: Lanny, your forum is as slow as ketchup still. XP Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Are you fucking kidding? Your forum is so dead bots dont even try posting there.
    Are you fucking kidding? Your forum is so dead bots dont even try posting there.

Are you and lanny butt buddies now?

theres no point in a pissing contest. Both forums at equally dead.
    Both forums at equally dead.

Not even close
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    arnox can you like delete 90% of your threads, i need to spider your website, then fuzz for vulnerabilities and it's taking FOR-EV-ER because all the pages and shit...
    Not even close

let me rephrase.

both forums are dead and the community is completely gone
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol my favorite thread on intothesanctuary experimental is the one where crazy mike bitches about me not posting on his site.
    Where's Mike and what's that other site?
    PS: FUCK ARNOX FUCK ARNOX FUCK ARNOX.... you know the drill.
    Arnox Yung Blood
    to be specific Arnox do you have the posts archived somewhere? I need to acquire the contents of a thread I made on 10/24 (possibly 10/21) called I keep turning into shapes

and the thread syncan dust mite trip report

the info is crucial as I am compiling a very specific and accurate drug history timeline for personal use and to help my neurologist understand my spuds

Sure. I'll PM you the HTML files for the threads... Gotta dig through and search for them though. What was the username that made the posts?

arnox can you like delete 90% of your threads, i need to spider your website, then fuzz for vulnerabilities and it's taking FOR-EV-ER because all the pages and shit…

Where's Mike and what's that other site?

I have no idea and are you referring to Sanctuary Experimental?
    Sharpie Houston
    I checked on Sanctuary Experimental today to make sure it was still standing and I see that I've missed some others. So, just letting everyone know that I'm available for talking again. If I missed you then now's the time to talk to me. Otherwise, cheerio.

You fucking suck as an admin. Just thought you should know. ....AGAIN....
    Arnox Yung Blood
    You fucking suck as an admin. Just thought you should know. ….AGAIN….

Well, you guys suck as a userbase so I guess it evens out. :)

EDIT: These smileys suck too.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Well, you guys suck as a userbase so I guess it evens out. :)

This is the kind of shit that makes people wanna' fuck your shit up fam.
    Sharpie Houston
    Well, you guys suck as a userbase so I guess it evens out.

You had absolutely NO IDEA what the fuck you were doing. ...Let alone, getting into...
    Arnox Yung Blood
    This is the kind of shit that makes people wanna' fuck your shit up fam.

Actually, I take that back some... Some users were, to my knowledge, really good honest posters who didn't deserve the forum to be shut down on them. I'm actually really truly sorry about that. But it also makes me even more ticked at the rest of you faggots. It only takes some to ruin things for everyone else. So no, I'm not your fam, but nevertheless, I'm willing to be civil now and let it drop since it's done and ancient history now too.

You had absolutely NO IDEA what the fuck you were doing. …Let alone, getting into…

You're absolutely right. I didn't know I was getting into some retarded waste of time with users who post CP and cry and try to dox when they don't get their way.
    Can you open the smf version of sanctuary? At last as an archive so w can look at the stuff we posted? Id argue what killed your site is moving to vb. If you just opened the old sanctuary after rdfrn closed we would still have a majority of the userbase.
Jump to Top